***VEISHEA 2013***

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Went 10 for 10 nights drinking, even with the nights I had to work either till 10 or close. And made just under $1,000 in a week in cash alone. I'll take it.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Heard there was a passed out driver at a traffic light last night on the scanner. How does the foot stay on the brake?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Didn't do much drinking but hit up several events. Vikes and I went to hypnotist shows with the regurgitator show in between. Then last night saw Harvard Sailing team improv group at Stephens then back to Union for contortionist/comic, magician who was very good, and juggling/comedy act. All were very good.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
only went out friday and saturday. Last night me and my friend found two girls drunk out of their minds and helped them to their car. Besides that, last night was meh. Ended up at the MU as BC was tired.

Is there an update on that guy that fell?

Friday was better but can't say much on here. Family friendly site.

Also thought Welch was a lot busier Friday night than last night. Maybe it was just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
only went out friday and saturday. Last night me and my friend found two girls drunk out of their minds and helped them to their car. Besides that, last night was meh. Ended up at the MU as BC was tired.

Also thought Welch was a lot busier Friday night than last night. Maybe it was just me.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Last edited:

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

So would one of these girls be my scanner passed out driver at stoplight? Yikes.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
No, I just know him. Trying to get a rise out of him

Ah, I see. I was about to have my mind blown.
But cyguy, Saturday I was the one that walked in with George's friends and I had McDonalds. Then was playing smash with the other guys that showed up, then you guys were playing a card game in the back room.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron