Very, very etertaining Alabama thread from our oSu game...

clonomaniac

Apr 12, 2006
St Louis, MO
I loved reading this thread of Alabama fans. They were rooting for us. They will probably get smoked by LSU again but its good to see ISU being rooted for.

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
I loved reading this thread of Alabama fans. They were rooting for us. They will probably get smoked by LSU again but its good to see ISU being rooted for.

They weren't cheering for us because they like us, they were cheering because they wanted to see oSu lose, for obvious reasons.

I guess everyone missed the several comments about how our QB sucks, we can't tackle, no one in the Big XII plays defense, about 5 teams in the SEC would destroy any team from the Big XII, 'Bama would destroy oSu, Trent Richardson would have a career day against either ISU or oSu, and the list goes on and on.

SEC fans are a bunch of arrogant ****** who thinks the football world revolves around them. I don't know how you could read that thread and think otherwise.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I didn't know they hated ISU so much.

I've always hated them with a passion. They were definitely one of the teams, when they got good, to just lay the wood on ISU and never stop. I'm glad they hate us, because I've never liked KSU ans Snider at all. It's going to be great when their fans are leaving that game bewildered how ISU came in and beat them.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I'm thinking that the KSU forum is mostly posted on by high school kids. At least, I'd really hope that was the case. The things they say make no sense, from a smack talk perspective anyway. At the end of the day, at least we don't have to live in Kansas!

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Hahaha I loved them both. OOOOOOOO a FLOOOOOOOD!

Take that ISU!

Amazing how off Alabama is on our season, but then again I could care less about their middle of the pack teams as well, or even their good one's for that matter. I tried to join to give them some insight but they wouldn't accept hotmail emails. I also tried to join K St. but their site has some puzzle you must solve and it is not compatible with the newest IE so I can't even see it.

My buddy showed me this though:
Tuscaloosa reaction to Iowa State upset - YouTube

I literally laughed out loud when they played/sang their fight song when we won.

Surreal for sure...

BMWallace

SuperFanatic
Sep 11, 2011
Chicago, IL
It is just me or do the KSU fans have a massive case of little brother syndrome? Not just for KU but for the entire conference. So they are having a good year in football, it means they get to dictate who gets kicked out of the conference. They dont realize that were it not for the Jayhawks they would prolly be playing Mountain West football.

Madcyentist

Aug 12, 2011
Ankeny/Ames
It is just me or do the KSU fans have a massive case of little brother syndrome? Not just for KU but for the entire conference. So they are having a good year in football, it means they get to dictate who gets kicked out of the conference. They dont realize that were it not for the Jayhawks they would prolly be playing Mountain West football.

This. KSTATE can honestly SMD i have them down as an auto-win in our fb season. And after seeing how they take being "ranked". Keep thinking you're so good. Until we play them, they have not beaten number two. They're just in our way to being 8-4. IMO

EDIT: maybe 7-5 OU might throw us.

Sandman

Oct 13, 2009
France
thank you for posting that. A lot more respect for ISU in that thread. My hatred for them has lessened a tiny bit.

I think it's because Haverhill does a **** poor job of representing us over there. If you noticed, there were a lot of insults about "Hav" on that site.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
What's our society come to if BS is a hero.. haha.

Think about all the negative crap this year with Penn State, conference realignment and so many other issues that stained this season... NOW throw in the feel good story of our overachieving Wildcats and coach of the year Snyder with our grit and determination and back to basics, old school, smash mouth football against all the "sexy" high powered spread.* It aint sexy....but it is REAL and I think we as a nation love rooting for the underdogs, especially ones that walk the walk morally and physically..... the fans- hell the nation needs a hero.* so........

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
What's our society come to if BS is a hero.. haha.

Think about all the negative crap this year with Penn State, conference realignment and so many other issues that stained this season... NOW throw in the feel good story of our overachieving Wildcats and coach of the year Snyder with our grit and determination and back to basics, old school, smash mouth football against all the "sexy" high powered spread.* It aint sexy....but it is REAL and I think we as a nation love rooting for the underdogs, especially ones that walk the walk morally and physically..... the fans- hell the nation needs a hero.* so........

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
spoke to an old neighbor who lives in Tuscaloosa and was at Alabama's last home game. he stated they put a fan dressed out in Iowa state gear on the jumbotron and he said the crowd erupted in cheers! I think we have someone on here who lives down there and don't know if it was himself but a good story nonetheless

Help Support Us

Become a patron