Video of Pelini Chewing Out Martinez

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
I don't know if this has been posted, but I know it has been discussed. Here is a video of Pelini laying into Martinez on the sideline last night. Below the video is also the closed captioning for Pelini according to someone who can supposedly read lips, and it seems to match up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqUD5PBWnE]YouTube - Taylor Martinez gets chewed out by his coach Bo Pelini![/ame]

Here's what he's saying: “If you ******* call your dad on the ******* field during a game again it’ll be the last ******* thing you ever do. Now get your ******* *** [out/down/out of?] here mother ******.”

Pretty harsh and unprofessional. Sorry if this has been posted.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
If he poked me or my son in the chest like that repeatedly I'd take a run at him. There's nothing I hate more than that.

Agreed. That's about as disrespectful as it gets. I wouldn't play for him, and I hope that, along with all the other crap he pulls, costs him recruits.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
What caused him to get angry at Martinez? I missed it and by the time I got home after the game I was tired and went to bed and I just got home from work.

fwiw

May 20, 2009
Bo Pelini is a tool. Intensity is one thing, but showing the maturity level of a 10 year old game after game? Jeez kNU, if that's what you want to represent your fine institution, then you deserve each other, I don't care what the kid did.

CloneAbuse

Oct 4, 2009
Clive, IA
Bo's behavior and Carl attacking people after the game should get some attention at the Big XII office this week. Go Buffs and go Mizzou! Keep the fuskers out of the CCG and limping into a bowl game where hopefully they get dismantled.

It would be fun to watch Bo's behavior if they lose out!

temperflare

Jul 9, 2007
Bondurant
Unless something was wrong, why would TMar feel the need to call his daddy? During a game, TMar has a daddy, and his name is Bo Pelini. I think its great Bo ripped him.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
If he poked me or my son in the chest like that repeatedly I'd take a run at him. There's nothing I hate more than that.

I agree. That POS would be passing teeth in his stools the next morning if he did it to me or my son............or else I'd get my arse kicked or killed when he loses his cool and goes and goes Rambo on me.:swoon:

Reactions: Cyclonestate78

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Unless something was wrong, why would TMar feel the need to call his daddy? During a game, TMar has a daddy, and his name is Bo Pelini. I think its great Bo ripped him.
The Pelini supporter is a rare species indeed.