VOTE: The Mayor NEEDS your help

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
Votingto determine which coaches will compete in the challenge’s final four ends at10:59 p.m. Central time on Sunday.

Please keep this thread at the top as many may not know about it.

candg4ever

Oct 29, 2006
Nevada, IA
I know it's been out there for a while guys but we all really need to help Fred win this 100 K for the American Heart Association. Frankly, Fred is getting his butt kicked right now in this thing. I've seen what you all can do with online voting. This is an amazing cause. Let's try and help him out. Sound good?

Home | Infiniti Coaches' Charity Challenge

Voted a little while ago, and CFH is up to 4th place, which will put him thru to the next round!!! We need to keep the voting up!!!!!

Last edited:

32Cyclone Fan

Jan 31, 2008
Can you vote every day? It bugs me that my computer won't let me vote for Fred in the Infiniti challenge but I can keep this thread at the top in case some are not aware of the voting. Hallie and Ejim need your vote in the senior class award voting too so please pass the word along as well as for Kane in the Wooden award. You can vote daily until March 23rd or 24th for them.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Can you vote every day? It bugs me that my computer won't let me vote for Fred in the Infiniti challenge but I can keep this thread at the top in case some are not aware of the voting. Hallie and Ejim need your vote in the senior class award voting too so please pass the word along as well as for Kane in the Wooden award. You can vote daily until March 23rd or 24th for them.

Yes, you can vote everyday.

Help Support Us

Become a patron