Walking Dead

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****!!!!!! THAT IS THE WORST ******* WAY TO END A SEASON!!!!!! I NEED ANSWERS NOW!!!!!

Btw, I'm all done through season 6. Now what

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Amazon product

You may be able to find pirated video on the internet, but if not, this is an option (for a fee)

That's weird - I'm having trouble pasting a link. You can watch season 7 through Amazon, $2.99 per episode.

CycloneWarning

Jan 14, 2008
So I guess Rick at least kept one sniper rifle and hopefully more. I thought for a minute he turned over all the new weapons to the garbage pail kids, and I was thinking he couldn't be that dumb to give them all away. But it is Rick....

Sasha and Rosita, srsly? Why does someone always have to be doing something stupid?

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
So I guess Rick at least kept one sniper rifle and hopefully more. I thought for a minute he turned over all the new weapons to the garbage pail kids, and I was thinking he couldn't be that dumb to give them all away. But it is Rick....

Sasha and Rosita, srsly? Why does someone always have to be doing something stupid?
Sasha is going to have an open shot at Negan and she'll miss. The camera will show her face and she'll have that pissed off, confused look on her face that she has 99% of the time.

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
Sasha is going to have an open shot at Negan and she'll miss. The camera will show her face and she'll have that pissed off, confused look on her face that she has 99% of the time.

And it will totally **** up Rick's attack resulting in a last minute change of plans.
I actually liked this episode with the exception of what they have done with Rosita's character.

Reactions: isutrevman

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown

They agreed to keep 20 plus the cat.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron