Walking Dead

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Rick made that cage fight harder than it had to be.
There was stuff all around him he could have used instead of his hands.

arobb

Jan 4, 2014
I'm ready for the "clash of the clans" storyline to end. I've watched this series from the beginning but it's really become just a habit at this point. Re-watched a few episodes from the first season that were on a while back... It was easy to see why I was initially hooked, the show had much better writing and acting back then.

• Funny
Reactions: State43

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Couple things,

1. I'm assuming this Aaron dude is no good?

2. Where/how are they going to end this show? Everyone dies? Cure is found? Just let them walk into eternity? I'm curious.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
1) define "no good"
You will soon learn more about him.
2) They haven't ended it yet. And you should already know that Eugene lied about his cure. But people do die, which can be good or bad depending on your point of view.

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
I'm ready for the "clash of the clans" storyline to end. I've watched this series from the beginning but it's really become just a habit at this point. Re-watched a few episodes from the first season that were on a while back... It was easy to see why I was initially hooked, the show had much better writing and acting back then.
Then stop watching. Why are you posting in a thread about a tv show you dont like?

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
They certainly haven't had to spend a lot of money on writers for the new people. Has there been a complete sentence out of any of them yet?

Yeah, that group and the strange dialogue was a little too weird for me. They felt like a gang from the Mad Max series. I was half expecting them to start chanting "Two men enter! One man leaves!" when Rick got pushed into the garbage pit.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Really unsure what to make of this new group. At first none of them spoke, so I thought maybe they were all mutes/deaf. But then a couple spoke in fragments at the end. Just totally bizarre. Jadis behaves like a madwoman. Not really sure what Rick's so happy about, even if they are willing to join his cause, considering they have no guns. When they get guns, are these crazies even going to know how to use them?

I am really baffled as to why Negan doesn't have informants within his subject groups. And maybe he does have people planted at Hilltop, The Kingdom, Alexandria etc. But it seems like he could totally prevent anarchy if he would have moles within these groups. He'd know exactly where Daryl was, for example. I guess it probably wouldn't be as good for TV, even though it makes a ton of sense.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I obviously still really like the show and will watch it until its done but does anyone else find these "clan" episodes boring? The show has really gone from being how people connect and develop relationships in Rick's group and how that group collectively survives against their environment. Now its all about bad people.