Walking Dead

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
So do we still have no idea who the person in those boots was that originally saw Ricky get all the guns off that boat? I didn't hear it very well, but I thought the trash heap leader mentioned that person that saw them then went and made a deal with Negan, did I hear that right?
Earlier this season the garbage pail kids said they watched the boat and waited until someone else figured out how to get the supplies and then just followed them. That's why the showed up that one night and took Gabriel and the supplies. I have no idea when they made their deal with Negan. Of course I can barely figure out what she is saying most of the time.

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
I just fast-forwarded through the Abraham/Sasha scenes, and Sasha/Maggie scenes. They made have had some beautiful things to say, but I just didn't care and it seemed like a complete waste of time.

• Agree
Reactions: VTXCyRyD and arobb

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Maybe that's a little surprise for us. Someone we thought we could trust ratted them out.

Maybe the Trash Heap made a side deal with Negan and is going to **** Rick over.

I ******* KNEW IT!

******* Garbage Pail Kids! I had a feeling there was something wrong with them. Glad Maggie and the Kingdom came in to save the day.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
The only thing that annoyed me are the garbage people. How do you lose the ability to communicate properly?

I just play along and try to enjoy the whole tiger/ezekiel thing. You can't think very deep about walking dead or you'll start asking questions like "How does the tiger know who to attack?".

I immediately thought of the "How does the tiger know who to attack?" thing too, but what bothers me worse, is in the last two episodes, Dead Eye Carl is sighting down his rifle with his dead eye.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
The only thing that annoyed me are the garbage people. How do you lose the ability to communicate properly?

I just play along and try to enjoy the whole tiger/ezekiel thing. You can't think very deep about walking dead or you'll start asking questions like "How does the tiger know who to attack?".
I just like how terrible their leader is at negotiating deals.

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I immediately thought of the "How does the tiger know who to attack?" thing too, but what bothers me worse, is in the last two episodes, Dead Eye Carl is sighting down his rifle with his dead eye.
I can't unsee that now
No pun intended

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Earlier this season the garbage pail kids said they watched the boat and waited until someone else figured out how to get the supplies and then just followed them. That's why the showed up that one night and took Gabriel and the supplies. I have no idea when they made their deal with Negan. Of course I can barely figure out what she is saying most of the time.
I think the garbage pail kids may have escaped from a mental hospital when the whole apocalypse broke out. And what was the deal with them negotiating for 10 people with Negan? More people to convert to their cult, or are they actually cannibals?

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I think the garbage pail kids may have escaped from a mental hospital when the whole apocalypse broke out. And what was the deal with them negotiating for 10 people with Negan? More people to convert to their cult, or are they actually cannibals?
Thought they negotiated 10% of what they get for the saviors.

kmcbrid

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
www.municipalgame.com
Thought they negotiated 10% of what they get for the saviors.

It sounded like they were talking about people. Negan said that people where a valuable resource when they were negotiating.

[SPOILER="I am pretty sure the garbage people are a precursor to the Whisperers in the comics. They seem to act somewhat the same, but aren't full on "We only act on animal instincts and live among the dead wearing their skin" thing yet, but not a reach that they will get there.]

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
garbage pail woman has a gun to ricks head and 4 people down Carl is shooting her people and he doesn't go after main garbage pail woman because why...?

Reactions: The_Architect

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
garbage pail woman has a gun to ricks head and 4 people down Carl is shooting her people and he doesn't go after main garbage pail woman because why...?
Yeah that was dumb.
After Carl takes out 4-5 people pointing guns at him, he starts shooting at other people. Hey Carl, maybe look 10 feet to your right and shoot the lady pointing a gun at your dad.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Terrible final episode. This show just needs to end so I can stop watching every week.

I was thinking the exact same thing last night. It's become laughable. How many schemes has Rick come up with that have turned to crap and yet everyone in his group hails him as this great leader?

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006

My god, cut the kid a break.

MadScaredIrishsetter

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron