Walking Dead

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
1. I wish Carol would have clarified if she killed the two people after they had died from the flu or if she killed them before. I'm sure that was intentional though.

2. Marilyn Manson was AWFUL on the Talking Dead. That guy thinks way to highly of himself.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I almost crapped my pants when I saw the horde of zombies in front of the car. They did a nice job slowly raising the camera to gradually show them all. It was like...oh thats a bunch, but doable....ok thats a bunch more..time to turn the car around....HOLY **** RUN FOR YOUR DAMN LIVES

JY07

Aug 20, 2009
DSM
I almost crapped my pants when I saw the horde of zombies in front of the car. They did a nice job slowly raising the camera to gradually show them all. It was like...oh thats a bunch, but doable....ok thats a bunch more..time to turn the car around....HOLY **** RUN FOR YOUR DAMN LIVES

had that scene been in the first couple seasons it would have resulted in everyone in the car dying

now the zombies just patiently line up to be head-axed instead of attacking

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
had that scene been in the first couple seasons it would have resulted in everyone in the car dying

Not necessarily. People are much more efficient zombie slayers now. Couple seasons ago the outbreak just started and killing zombies was still new.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

now the zombies just patiently line up to be head-axed instead of attacking

Tyrese would have definitely been a goner. They didnt grab at him or anything. The slowly caressed him as he obliterated their faces.

cysqu1rr31

Dec 31, 2009
Ur-Bahn-Da-Le, IA
www.facebook.com
Why wouldn't they take a truck/SUV/something AWD or 4WD?!

This. I never understood why when they go to the sights that have Hummers or come upon a lifted 4x4 they don't snag them. Sure, fuel efficiency is a problem but if you're going on short runs you don't have to worry about the kind of stuff like what happened this past episode, a pickup would not get hung up on a pile of zombies, throw it in 4 and take off. Also, there have to be some places around that have some sort of cow catcher or plow, I know its Georgia but they DO get snow occasionally, put a blade on and run through the walkers!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
This. I never understood why when they go to the sights that have Hummers or come upon a lifted 4x4 they don't snag them. Sure, fuel efficiency is a problem but if you're going on short runs you don't have to worry about the kind of stuff like what happened this past episode, a pickup would not get hung up on a pile of zombies, throw it in 4 and take off. Also, there have to be some places around that have some sort of cow catcher or plow, I know its Georgia but they DO get snow occasionally, put a blade on and run through the walkers!

Makes too much sense, though.
4 people? No problem, we'll take the coupe sports car.
At least the governer was smart enough to drive an SUV or Truck everywhere he went. That town had all sorts of Utility badass vehicles, they should have taken those at the end of season 3.