way OT how to recover from being cheated on

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
my finacee cheated on me.. I gave her another chance but then she did it again.. and I'm struggling a little bit so I figured I'm sure I'm not the only dude to have that happen and I was wondering what people have done to help them get over it

Reactions: LindenCy

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Before you worry about getting over it, you need to get out of the relationship. If she has cheated on you twice now, you definitely don't want to make the mistake and marry her, no matter how much you love her and how bad it hurts to break up.

As far as getting over it, it takes time, + alcohol, + a new woman or women.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
popcorn-1.jpg

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
my finacee cheated on me.. I gave her another chance but then she did it again.. and I'm struggling a little bit so I figured I'm sure I'm not the only dude to have that happen and I was wondering what people have done to help them get over it

Does she have a sister?

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Sorry to hear that bro. To look on the bright side, at least this didn't happen 5 years into the marriage. I know that doesn't help anything now, but I'm sure this will end up turning out being the best for you.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
Even better!! But seriously time is really the only thing going to make it better. That and get a rebound.
+1

Get some of your friends together and drink yourself into oblivion for a couple of weeks. Then clean up and personify your Barney Stinson.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Seriously, is the OP for real with the question? How do you make it better? It just takes time and meeting other people, that's the only way you'll get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.