way OT how to recover from being cheated on

Status
Not open for further replies.

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
Oh, I'm so excited! I was just thinking about how it had been too long since we had a "my girlfriend cheated on me, what should I do?" thread!

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Oh, I'm so excited! I was just thinking about how it had been too long since we had a "my girlfriend cheated on me, what should I do?" thread!

UNIGuy4Cy says: "why can't you be more positive and sensitive!?!?"

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
my finacee cheated on me.. I gave her another chance but then she did it again.. and I'm struggling a little bit so I figured I'm sure I'm not the only dude to have that happen and I was wondering what people have done to help them get over it

she obviously wants out as well. get out of the relationship... then just time and a new lady or a few new ladies, will help you get over it. you still may not of completely forgot about her after awhile, but it will pass...

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Are you positive and sensitive to anything on this site? You and Cycrazy have some personality issues that need to be addressed. Why dont you start a thread on that?

Awww thanks for noticing......

*High Five Architect*

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
The way I see it you have three options.

1. Shave your head and move on.
2. Get addicted to heroin and move on.
3. **** her best friend until she is blind and move on.

Then again that sounds like it can all be done this weekend...

Reactions: CloneIce

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Drive your car out to somewhere secluded, put your favorite Coldplay mixtape in, lie on top of the hood and stare off into the sky until you gain that sought after clarity, once clarity is achieved slowly walk through the rain to her house, calmly knock on her door, proceed to call her a ***** and throw a temper tantrum.

Reactions: FarminCy

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
Clearly, we're useless for help. If you want real advice, call the UNIGuy4Cy/Clones21 Feelings Show at 1-888-CYHATESUS.

Nothing will actually change, but you'll be bursting at the seams with positivity!

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
You could always get drunk, go to a bar, pick up a guy, sleep with him (make sure your the catcher), let her friends find out about it and convince them she was so bad that she turned you gay.

Reactions: dmclone

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
First serious questions to the OP:
Did you get the ring back?
How old are you both?
Were/are you living together?

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
First serious questions to the OP:
Did you get the ring back?
How old are you both?
Were/are you living together?
Yes, get the ring back. Pawn it and use the money for hookers. If its a nice enough ring or low enough standards you might be able to get two at the same time!

cjb1978

Apr 9, 2010
Des Moines, IA
my finacee cheated on me.. I gave her another chance but then she did it again.. and I'm struggling a little bit so I figured I'm sure I'm not the only dude to have that happen and I was wondering what people have done to help them get over it

1. Man up
2. Call your friends up and go on a drunken bender in Vegas for the weekend to clear your mind.
3. Get back into the game and find the next one.

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
After some further consideration I think it might be a good idea to meet the guy, or guys, she cheated on you with.

The only way you will be able to resolve this in your mind is to find out if these guys are the hot pieces of meat she obviously thought they were. If they are, then you might as well sleep with them to get rid of any awkwardness.

CYandIareBFFs

Jan 24, 2011
Milwaukee
Thankfully, the good Lord put this plant that has effects when it's flowers are dried and crudely combusted. That's the best stress relief in my opinion, well that and alcohol.

Reactions: asmosis

CycloneGB

Jul 20, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0pw-LeloU]YouTube - Rehab - Bartender (Sittin' At A Bar) Unedited[/ame]

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
After some further consideration I think it might be a good idea to meet the guy, or guys, she cheated on you with.

The only way you will be able to resolve this in your mind is to find out if these guys are the hot pieces of meat she obviously thought they were. If they are, then you might as well sleep with them to get rid of any awkwardness.
Besides according to high school health class 15-20 years ago you already slept with them.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
1. Go out to dinner with her one last time. Somewhere nice, Flemmings or 801 Steak and Chop
2. Order a really nice bottle of wine and the nicest cut of steak
3. Excuse yourself to use the bathroom.
4. Leave, drive home and smile from ear to ******* ear.
5. Get a new phone number and celebrate your new lease on life.

Reactions: Knownothing

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
1. Smash her face into a car windshield
2. Take her mother, Dorothy Mantooth, to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
do you think you could sleep with her one more time? I mean she'd probably back-cheat with you while she's with the new guy right?

in the interim its time to get herpes - aids is better if you can stomach it.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
No matter what caused it, breaking off an engagement can never be easy. I'm not going to make any recommendations, but if I were in that situation, I'd probably do the following:

1. Get back in touch with some old buddies that you probably haven't been able to hang out with as much as you'd like. Go out, drink a few beers and just have a good time hanging out with your friends

2. Maybe go on a cool Spring Break trip with a couple friends - do some fishing, gambling, etc.

3. Take the opportunity to do some things you've weren't able to do while engaged - go to more Cyclone sporting events, golf more, fish more, try to brew your own beer, etc, etc.

If you're in Minneapolis anytime soon, look me up, I'll buy you a few beers!

Reactions: ianoconnor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron