WBB - ISU vs Iowa

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
LOL at anyone who's complaining about the refs. This was an unspeakably bad performance and ISU did not deserve to win under any circumstances.

The primary reason Iowa is shooting a lot more FT is they are driving and we are not for the most part. There have been bad calls but they haven't been egregious.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
This game would not have been close with Pop playing. Still.....I cannot believe how badly ISU shot.....from eveywhere and by everyone.

Maybe it was just too much time off between games.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
NCAA for ISU wbb

WNIT for Bluder

She'd rather beat ISU than make the NCAA..guaranteed

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
Sometimes the shots don't fall. What was particularly bad was getting back-doored repeatedly, defensive rebounding and absolute cluelessness in the half-court offense. Good luck, Coach Fennelly.

mitten1975

Oct 27, 2012
Here is another thing. I think Prins did what she was supposed to do but tried to shoot outside too much. Kidd played too much and was 0-8 from the three point line. I know she rebounded well, but not being able to see the game, I couldn't understand why they didn't try Bingley. Bingley is a more solid all around player from what I have seen. Kidd loses her meaning if she doesn't hit threes. I don't understand that, can someone who saw the game explain it to me?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
If BF was judged on his teams performance in Carver, he would be the worst coach...EVER!

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
Its really too bad Pop had to be out for this game, I think it would have been much different with her in there. Over the course of the season we will still be much better than Iowa. Really hope we win in mbb tomorrow now.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
Here is another thing. I think Prins did what she was supposed to do but tried to shoot outside too much. Kidd played too much and was 0-8 from the three point line. I know she rebounded well, but not being able to see the game, I couldn't understand why they didn't try Bingley. Bingley is a more solid all around player from what I have seen. Kidd loses her meaning if she doesn't hit threes. I don't understand that, can someone who saw the game explain it to me?

The problems with Prins is no leadership and soft as a marsh mellow on the inside. Not sure what she is suppose to be doing....but it stunk.

chriscyzer

Jun 27, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I think this is why many people don't what the women's game, the ref's are just aweful. It's painfull to watch.

Who are these guys? Are they just cast offs that couldn't make it in the men's game? I am not going to shoot for a job in women's CBB if I want to be a ref. Just sayin

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Someone in womens basketball should not even bother neer the 3 point line. She should be camped out down low. That would be like menute bol tossing up 3 pointers all game.