*** WBB vs. Cincinnati (Sat., 1:00) ***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Cinci played a very inspired 1st half. Not going to mock them for playing well. We'll see if they can sustain that for 40 minutes on the road but got to tip a hat to them, they played great.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Cinci played a very inspired 1st half. Not going to mock them for playing well. We'll see if they can sustain that for 40 minutes on the road but got tip a hat to them, they played great.
Agree. Plus there were some shots that went in for them that were just insane. Big diff so far is our offense (even while hitting over 40%) has missed on too many good opportunities.

geewago

Jan 1, 2013
Waco,tx
The performance of the first half doesn't really give you a good feeling. Cinci must be trying to play their selves into a WNIT bid here at the seasons end.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
At work just halftime score wtf is going on?

Cinci played a very good first half. We played okay. Our fans are whining about the refs and rough play in a game that is decidedly not very physical. :rolleyes:

I'd guess Cinci may cool off some and we probably still win by a dozen or so. We need to clamp down on Williams and Jackson for the Bears. The two of them carried the Bears and were very hot from the field. We haven't had one of our scoring runs yet. One of those in the 3rd might do the trick.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Cinci played a very good first half. We played okay. Our fans are whining about the refs and rough play in a game that is decidedly not very physical. :rolleyes:

I'd guess Cinci may cool off some and we probably still win by a dozen or so. We need to clamp down on Williams and Jackson for the Bears. The two of them carried the Bears and were very hot from the field. We haven't had one of our scoring runs yet. One of those in the 3rd might do the trick.
that’s the tough part. The ladies have had opportunities and aren’t capitalizing. Belanger needs to heat up

• Winner
Reactions: Cytasticlone

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
W

whining fans? You must be hearing, reading somewhere besides what I am listening, watching.