We beat the hawks…

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Damn that feels good to say!

Not many thought it were possible, but Dresser, Metcalf, and St. John got over the hump. Congrats to the coaching staff on getting this team into the top 4 and edging out the hawks in the process. Im sure most will be crying themselves to sleep tonight complaining about all their problems. This is only the beginning and the future is bright. Time to enjoy the great season and celebrate.

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
Feels great to be back where we belong . The tournament is hard , **** happens, bad reffing happens , injuries happen and we still were able to be in the conversation for a trophy, we beat the Hawks , were one win away from 2nd place. We have a 2x National Champ . It wasn’t everything we wanted but it was pretty damned good.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hey TnT!

giphy.gif

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013
It's funny reading their comments online....their fans are so worried about PSU that they don't even realize that Iowa State isn't far off from passing them....

isit

Feb 9, 2014
they been living rent free in our heads so long it's great to have them evicted.

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Brands being Brands with another weird post tournament interview. Something about not letting anybody “look behind the curtain.”

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013
For entertainment purposes I ventured over to the Iowa message boards.

A) Kyven's tweet got them really worked up and filled with hope.

B) I said it earlier, but they are so focused on PSU that they either don't realize or it's starting to set in that they're being caught by other schools

C) They hate their assistants

D) They still think they're the same program from the mid 90s, Ala husker football

E) They're delusional and eff the Hawks!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
For entertainment purposes I ventured over to the Iowa message boards.

A) Kyven's tweet got them really worked up and filled with hope.

B) I said it earlier, but they are so focused on PSU that they either don't realize or it's starting to set in that they're being caught by other schools

C) They hate their assistants

D) They still think they're the same program from the mid 90s, Ala husker football

E) They're delusional and eff the Hawks!
What's up with Kyven?

• Agree
Reactions: ca4cy

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
Brands being Brands with another weird post tournament interview. Something about not letting anybody “look behind the curtain.”
Every time I see Brands talk, I think, "It's a good thing that there is a market for people to coach wrestling, because there is probably not a thing in normal society that he could do."

That dude has so many screws loose.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Every time I see Brands talk, I think, "It's a good thing that there is a market for people to coach wrestling, because there is probably not a thing in normal society that he could do."

Speaking of loose screws, good thing there is a market for assistant wrestling coaches because otherwise, Terry would be screwed.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

At first I thought, "well that's not true". But then I realized, yeah, those McDonald's counters are kinda high.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron