We Will Collective contributor numbers

Letterkenny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 26, 2023
Seems like min $10k for 2 men's courtside seats including donation. While a lot, doesn't seem too absurd to me TBH. I wonder how much our peers charge. Would be a fun thread.
I'd guess courtside tickets for KU are 3-4x that amount. Maybe more.

boone7247

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2011
Near the City
Based on what I found here: https://cyclones.com/sports/2015/3/2/courtCyd

It's $2,500 per seat for Men's, $500 per seat for women's - granted, that's just the face value, I'm sure the cost could be much more
Sorry really slow here. It is line $10k to have two outside seats to ISU games? That seems ******* cheap!

Edit: went and looked at the January OSU game. No court side available. Second row 110 was $170 a seat on vivid. So maybe Chicago has just wrapped my sense of what things should cost.

Wonder if AD will start honoring We Will contributions as donations in the future.

Last edited:

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Anybody hear if it's legal for NIL collectives to pay for view instead of pay for play? Based on Iowa's basketball attendance, we may see the first collective pay fans to come to games.

• Haha
Reactions: NWICY and isufbcurt

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Sorry really slow here. It is line $10k to have two outside seats to ISU games? That seems ******* cheap!

Edit: went and looked at the January OSU game. No court side available. Second row 110 was $170 a seat on vivid. So maybe Chicago has just wrapped my sense of what things should cost.

Wonder if AD will start honoring We Will contributions as donations in the future.

I think we're all underestimating the donation level required to even have a chance at courtside seats (not baseline seats). Family member has arena circle seats as Director Level donors and I imagine they're towards the top end of that level give their seats/parking at football/basketball games. They have inquired about courtside seats, stated they would essentially have to quadruple their donation to even be in consideration. Ticket history, points etc.. playing a factor but courtside seats are pretty steep.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY