We Will Pizza!

ScottyP

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
I might try to stock up on some of the breakfast pizzas. I can throw a frozen pizza in the oven for the kids in the morning and have a quick breakfast for the family.

Reactions: aauummm

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
I had bought a stock for my boys, but I finally had one and I loved it! Thin crust, great sauce and the meat was very good. Best frozen pizza I’ve had in a while and will be getting more.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Just picked up a Meat Lovers We Will Pizza from the Altoona Hy-Vee. Trying to snag a Breakfast Pizza but those have been sold out fast.

Reactions: NWICY

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Looking for the closest Gluten Free We Will Pizza outlet to the People's republic of Iowa City. I'm road trippin Friday on a pizza run. Yes my wife thinks I am insane and I cannot disagree. It would be good if the store had some ISU koozies too. Altoona has breakfast GF and two others so the road trip is on.

CY 1974.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: NWICY

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Looking for the closest Gluten Free We Will Pizza outlet to the People's republic of Iowa City. I'm road trippin Friday on a pizza run. Yes my wife thinks I am insane and I cannot disagree. It would be good if the store had some ISU koozies too. View attachment 128167
My wife thought I was nuts when I drove from Adel to Ankeny too.......You're a good man.