We Will Pizza!

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Tried the breakfast pizza yesterday; was pretty good.

Got that one and sausage/mushroom at Valley West Hyvee. Not much there and wasn't in the aisle; found them on the backside endcap.

Still nothing at Jordan Creek Hyvee, which isn't a surprise. They are slow to bring on anything new.

Reactions: jmax71

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I see the coaches tour is coming up. Any chance they'll be bringing some to each stop? Where we cannot get them in places away from Central Iowa. I would think there would be brisk sales!
That would be great if Hy Vee would follow them around on the tour

AlCyJim

Aug 11, 2022
is there any place in the Des Moines area to get the we will pizza. went to valley west hy vee as thought they were to have it and nobody knew anything about it. will just go to Ankeny and get it.. another reason I don't do hyvee

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Would LOVE to see the Ames Lager truck show up as well for the coaches tour.

In the venues that don't sell food I was hoping We Will could get permission to sell both pizza and beer, some cross promotion and get it to places where it hasn't made it to yet.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I tried the Bacon Cheeseburger pizza the other day.... Most excellent.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
In the venues that don't sell food I was hoping We Will could get permission to sell both pizza and beer, some cross promotion and get it to places where it hasn't made it to yet.
I mean, isn't the point to make more money? I'm BEGGING for you to bring me some Pizza.

Not every Cyclone fan lives within 15 minutes of Ames or DSM.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
is there any place in the Des Moines area to get the we will pizza. went to valley west hy vee as thought they were to have it and nobody knew anything about it. will just go to Ankeny and get it.. another reason I don't do hyvee
Valley West is supposed to have it.
Grand Ave Hyvee is the other WDM location