Welcome Shadowcoil

slang

May 21, 2008
Dear Friends,

Please welcome Shadowcoil to the Empire. Shadow has 5 villages and moves over from The Firm but has strong history as an independent player.

He should be helpful in attacks and strategy. Please send him greetings and extend all hospitality you would to all members...

Cheers,

Slang

Travian com7

GavinH

Jun 4, 2008
Is there any chance we can get the rest of The Firm as well? They'd be a handy asset, although I think H_F would have to take us apart as we'd start to be a threat...

Welcome Shadowcoil anyway!

Coil

Jun 9, 2008
Yup, I'm here, and thanks for the welcome :smile:

As for the rest of The Firm, I they scattered pretty quickly. I had a talk with some of our senior members, and they grabbed those players they could before they all joined H_F. The biggest problem really is that they are pretty far away from us, which was the reason I moved here at all. Too bad they broke up right after I left, they were a decent bunch most of them.

Coil

Jun 9, 2008
New alliance, new people

Hey,

Travian name is Shadowcoil but my regular screen name is Coil, thus that is my handle here. I used to be a member of The Firm and the different merges they went through, but I've always been the far away member and have been left to my own devices most of the time. I've probably farmed some of you in the past, but hey, times change and now we're all on the same side of the fence :cool:

I've got fairly decent defences and my army grows by the day, lets pick a fight!

- Coil -

JDDCy

Jul 1, 2006
I must be getting old. Am I the only one that is totally confused by this thread? Welcome Coil, I think that is what we are supposed to say.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
H_F is supporting the hawkeyes this fall! We are all spending our bounties on Iowa season tickets! Long live H_F!

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Shadowcoil.......hmmmm, I think you used to pillage Mr. Greek, am I right? Ha! Glad you are with the good guys now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron