Alert: *** Welcome to the new Cyclone Fanatic ***

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
Checking out the new CF for the first time this afternoon. Going to take some getting use to, but I'm going to like it.

Well done CF staff.

CYCL0NES

Feb 5, 2009
Syracuse, NY
I understand the need for advertising to run a free site, but man, you guys really went overboard on the Ads... I assume you are selling "favors" on the corner during the weekends also?

CarrollCyclone

Jul 7, 2011
I understand the need for advertising to run a free site, but man, you guys really went overboard on the Ads... I assume you are selling "favors" on the corner during the weekends also?

Haven't been here for a few days, but Holy Crap.......is this different.

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
The ads don't bother me, and they seem to be much better organized than before (not heeping amounts of space between them). Also the bottom of the site looks much better now as it doesn't trail off forever with tons of white space and instead contains a menu. Overall a much cleaner/organized look.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
It's going to take some time getting used to this "new look." Not a fan of the "black" on the top of the page, but...I guess it's not my website. Whatev, it's still pro-ISU.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
He's been away from being able to post so far. Not even sure he's gotten to see the new site yet. :sad:

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Not to complain or anything.. But under the Depth chart tab, Steele is listed as the starter, and I didn't see a "OR".Maybe CDUB can look into the future?

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Overall I give it a 9/10. Going to take some adjusting to but I like the look a lot better. The only thing I don't like is that the first thing I see is ads, but thats how the site gets it's money.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Looks neat so far. Due to not knowing where would be best to look here are a few Questions:
1. Will the friends bar show up again? How else can I claim people are mafia if I don't know when they're online?
2. Does the Forums tab take you to the "Main Page" that scrolls like the old one through the current active threads?

THANK YOU FOR THE COLOR BACK!

"I blame the 4.5 weeks left to the due date for being crazy"

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Looks neat so far. Due to not knowing where would be best to look here are a few Questions:
1. Will the friends bar show up again? How else can I claim people are mafia if I don't know when they're online?
2. Does the Forums tab take you to the "Main Page" that scrolls like the old one through the current active threads?
THANK YOU FOR THE COLOR BACK!

"I blame the 4.5 weeks left to the due date for being crazy"

Just click on the Forums tab rather than looking at the drop downs and it should take you straight to the recent threads page.

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I don't like that it keeps multi-quote selected posts selected even after you quote them in a post. The old version used to clear them after you quoted them in a post.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Not to complain or anything.. But under the Depth chart tab, Steele is listed as the starter, and I didn't see a "OR".Maybe CDUB can look into the future?

I also noticed that Cole Netten is in his 205th year with the team supposedly.:v_SPIN: