Well Said Lazard......

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Allen Lazard ‏@AllenLazard 2h2 hours ago Y'all can hate on my coaches, teammates, or me, but I promise you whether you are with us or against us we are going to stick together.

What a leader and tremendous young man. No matter what, theses young men are family and I will never be against them. #forevertrue

He's a great Cyclone! He's one of the reasons why I'll still show up to the games, stay until the end win or lose, and hope like hell they can get a few more wins.

CRLCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 18, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Absolutely!! This team is busting their butts trying to do right for their team and our university!! Stay with them!! Work will pay off

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
It's maybe a bit difficult for him to remove himself from the staff, but they aren't good at their job. That doesn't mean they aren't good people, of course.

Reactions: CyBobby

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
It's maybe a bit difficult for him to remove himself from the staff, but they aren't good at their job. That doesn't mean they aren't good people, of course.

Regardless of anyone's opinion of the coaches job ability or performance, CPR and company are still their leaders and I respect anyone who still works hard for the captain. These kids can not control who their coach is, but they can control how they work for them.......for those reasons I RESPECT these kids for not giving up. Those qualities are not easily found with the younger generation.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
I like that our players( or at least Lazard) respect our coaching staff, but the unfortunate truth is that these coaches we have aren't very good at their jobs.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Regardless of anyone's opinion of the coaches job ability or performance, CPR and company are still their leaders and I respect anyone who still works hard for the captain. These kids can not control who their coach is, but they can control how they work for them.......for those reasons I RESPECT these kids for not giving up. Those qualities are not easily found with the younger generation.

I wouldn't expect anything less.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Why is this needed? Those qualities are found just as easily with the current younger generation as they were with every generation before them. It's just convenient for old people to complain about them.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Why is this needed? Those qualities are found just as easily with the current younger generation as they were with every generation before them. It's just convenient for old people to complain about them.

Totally agree. Some of the current older generation looks down so terribly on the younger generation. Go Google juvenile crime rates, and it has all been decreasing steadily for 20 years. Bullying isn't cool, less kids doing drugs, etc.

To be honest, every day parents get worse on the sidelines.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008

Not only every younger generation, but old people too.

As if old people always respect who they work for- especially when old people have no control over who they work under.

And as if old people never give up.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Totally agree. Some of the current older generation looks down so terribly on the younger generation. Go Google juvenile crime rates, and it has all been decreasing steadily for 20 years. Bullying isn't cool, less kids doing drugs, etc.

To be honest, every day parents get worse on the sidelines.

If you want to go further, spend time researching the family in this country (and colonial days). The complaints are exactly the same for almost 400 years of being over here, and they're the same for hundreds of years back in Europe as well.

Nothing new under the sun in this thing. It's as predictable as clockwork.

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny

Don't assume my age because you are wrong. I will tell you that I work hard and expect the same from people that I have hired. Finding hard working, loyal and non entitled youth is not easy. People like Lazard would be a dream employee.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Don't assume my age because you are wrong. I will tell you that I work hard and expect the same from people that I have hired. Finding hard working, loyal and non entitled youth is not easy. People like Lazard would be a dream employee.

Hire old people next time.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
This team returns a lot next year. WR is set and good....RB is stud...Oline returns 3....we possibly have found a competent QB who we know can run well and has rocket for an arm....defense loses Pierson(big loss) and Floyd but retuns everyone else who matters..Trent T hasn't played much so I don't really count him and Jhausten will be real good next year. We are a other good OLB and Safety from having a real good shot at a decent team next year.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Damn-kids-GET-OFF-MY-LAWN.jpg