ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

Here at CF, we're constantly trying to improve the product that we bring to you on a daily basis. Last night, we took our first step in what should be an exciting couple of months at our site by switching servers.

There are always quirks that come with a server change so if you discover that something isn't working correctly over the next couple of days, feel free to send me a PM and we'll look into it.

Thanks for your patience last night. As always, enjoy your website and Go Cyclones!

Chris

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Don't ever do it again on a day where I am hung over and have to work Saturday morning. I had nothing to look at this morning when I got to work. Good work. Just get my schedule next time you do it so I can approve the hours in which it will happen.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
I can tell already that my Cyclone fanaticism is 20% more fanatic since the server switch.

Thank you, Chris.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I can tell already that my Cyclone fanaticism is 20% more fanatic since the server switch.

Thank you, Chris.
This. Many fanatics had to put up with posting on hawkeye nation because of CF being down. Good to be back!

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Had to read articles on MSN while on the crapper this morning.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Fanatics -

Here at CF, we're constantly trying to improve the coupons that we bring to you on a daily basis. Last night, we took our first step in what should be an exciting couple of months at our site by switching coupons.

There are always quirks that come with a coupon change so if you discover that something isn't working correctly over the next couple of days, feel free to send me a PM and we'll look into it.

Thanks for your patience last night. As always, enjoy your coupons and Go Cyclones!

Chris

FIFY C-Willy

Front page works in Google Chrome now.

Next time, we need warning, so that we can transplant ourselves for the night to that other unspeakable site.

Erik, I thought you would have already fixed Chris' post before I could.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire

Thank you, Chris.

Maybe CF should switch off for a few hours before big games. That way we will all be that much more fanatic when it comes back on.

:jimlad:

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
I dont notice anything different.

Also my McAfee still says this is a dangerous site. It must be dangerous in a good way.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Fanatics -

Here at CF, we're constantly trying to improve the product that we bring to you on a daily basis. Last night, we took our first step in what should be an exciting couple of months at our site by switching servers.

There are always quirks that come with a server change so if you discover that something isn't working correctly over the next couple of days, feel free to send me a PM and we'll look into it.

Thanks for your patience last night. As always, enjoy your website and Go Cyclones!

Chris

Feel the thrill!

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Am I the only one who can only access the forums with the mobile app or Tapatalk? None of my browsers seem to work - I keep getting the message that the forums are down.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Cool, can now hover mouse over thread on forums page and read 1st paragraph, major improvement.

Don't think that is a new feature. Or maybe the new server lets more platforms use this feature. I've always had it on my laptop using Chrome.