Wes score 25 on Thursday night.

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
They normally play on a smaller court in Nebraska? I am confused...

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Next years team should be alot of fun to watch as long as every stays and every one that is supposed to come does.. think of this type of line up

Diante or D. Buckley
Lucca
Wes
Wesley
Brackins

Diante can drive and kick out to any of these guys to hit a 3..

Last edited:

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
He was 9-23 field goals in the game however! I hope he'd score 25 points shooting the ball that much! I like his scoring ability and will give us an outside threat. However, I think he won't start right away, I think McDermott will do a lot of what he did this year with Diante Garrett and work him more and more into the game.

copenhagen

Apr 23, 2007
nebrclone you might as well talk to a tree

the shiny objects, purty stars, magic beans crowd will keep knocking him.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Next years team should be alot of fun to watch as long as every stays and every one that is supposed to come does.. think of this type of line up

Diante or D. Buckley
Lucca
Wes
Westley
Brackins

Diante can drive and kick out to any of these guys to hit a 3..

Who is Westly?

MJAnderson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2007
We may see this line up a little but I think Wesley will either be at the two or three and Wes will probably come off the bench and sub for the two. This would be a very good shooting line up though.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
They normally play on a smaller court in Nebraska? I am confused...

HS standard is 85 ft
College is 95 ft

Although I think a few of the larger high schools play on 95 ft around the state.

Gyms smaller than 85 ft can still be used for HS ball but they have to be the "double centerline" layout which allows the ball to travel back further before an over-and-back is called.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
HS standard is 85 ft
College is 95 ft

Although I think a few of the larger high schools play on 95 ft around the state.

Gyms smaller than 85 ft can still be used for HS ball but they have to be the "double centerline" layout which allows the ball to travel back further before an over-and-back is called.

Learn something new every day:notworthy: So, what are the CIML league gyms?

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I don't think anybody expected Eikmeier to be a full time starter next year. Frankly I would be blown away if he starts before Lucca, especially since he'll have a year in the system and (hopefully) some games under his belt.

I am excited about Eikmeier. Plus, with two guys named Wes and two guys named Johnson, it will make Splitorff work that much harder.

Help Support Us

Become a patron