What are the benefits of Cyclone Fanatic premium?

OscarBerkshire

Jul 14, 2022
Waterloo
Hey sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. But listening to CW and Blum in the most recent podcast talk about a packaged WeWill/CF Premium subscription and am considering doing that. But I would like to know what I’m getting for my money. Any info?

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
L0cAGEwXuBwHsRIOdR_KYIGvGFk=.gif

Reactions: wxman1 and Turn2

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
I used to do premium. I agree with others that the threads are less combative because many of the sh*tposters don't have premium. You will also get premium articles/info from the CF team when hot issues arise. I originally did premium during the last round of Campbell speculation. I was very impressed with what Chris and the team were doing.

Last year things got pretty nasty between some folks on the premium side. I finally hit a point where I decided I needed less CF in my life and more time away from the screen. So I cancelled. I still lurk on the free boards and catch a podcast here and there.

Cyowa 14

THE Iowa State University Class of 2014
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 26, 2019
When things are quiet it's good to have for interesting small nuggets of info. When sh** hits the fan it's invaluable. CW is about as locked in as it gets and not just on Cyclone info

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Now you can be one of the middle class Americans tasked with paying the “contracts” of college football players that can get good while at ISU and then leave for higher paying schools!!! And get a koozie!
I know this is your schtick. But without We Will, several of the current Cyclone football players would not have stayed at Iowa State and the Cyclone men's basketball coaches brought in a top 10 transfer class thanks in large part to those funds. But I know that doesn't quite add up with your belief system. It does help keep Iowa State competitive and that is our goal at We Will. We want to do all we can instead of just complaining when Iowa State is not competitive.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
A CF staff member washes your car every quarter.
I believe CW will pee on your dog if you take it to Bondurant. This service was free to even us peasants during the Fred is leaving us meltdown.

Also get to lord the superior knowledge over the serfs.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloneFanInKC