What are the benefits of Cyclone Fanatic premium?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
anyone care to help out a fellow cyclone fan? I recently contributed to WE WILL LEVEL in wnich I was to recieve Premium board access.. Recieved the confirmation email and it asked to enter address, which I thought I did. HOW DO I GET TO PREMIUM BOARD?
I bet @ChrisMWilliams can help ya out. Looks like something didn't work right because it doesn't say super fanatic next to your name

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
anyone care to help out a fellow cyclone fan? I recently contributed to WE WILL LEVEL in wnich I was to recieve Premium board access.. Recieved the confirmation email and it asked to enter address, which I thought I did. HOW DO I GET TO PREMIUM BOARD?

It sucks for you, but you may need to wait a few days. CW has been burning the candle at both ends. He told me in Boston how much he was looking forward to a little rest. Then, all the portal entries hit on Saturday. And there is always more going on behind the scenes than we see.

Give @ChrisMWilliams a few days and he will get you taken care of.

Or maybe @brentblum can help since he has just been sitting at home since being in Omaha. ;)

ahmaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2006
I did this in January and couldn’t find premium Emailed Blum and he said to logout and re login in and premium came up on the main page!

Reactions: aauummm

New lone

Jun 23, 2023
I am donating money each paycheck to the nil collective. My work matches 100% of my donations when I sign up for the auto draw with my work. We Will should be getting 2 donations from me bi-weekly and I am on track to donate at the Hilton magic level. Does anyone know if those donations count towards the membership level?

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Send me an email at [email protected] and I’ll get this taken care of. Thanks!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm