• Fox

• CBS

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Greg Olsen is IMO the best color guy of the "A teams". I enjoyed Romo a lot more his first few years where he'd sound genuinely excited and try to call what's coming, with a high rate of success. Jim Nantz should be shot into the sun

What Fox is doing to Olsen sucks with Brady taking that spot sight unseen next year, even though he's handling it like a pro.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
FOX
ESPN/ABC
NBC
CBS

Greg Olsen is fantastic and it's a real shame they're pushing him aside for Brady. Burkhardt is serviceable and calls the game without getting in the way. Might be my favorite pair since Michaels/Madden.

Joe Buck is so good and I think getting away from FOX and calling the Cowboys 8 or 9 times a year has really helped him and Aikman. Troy is also so well prepared. They've gotten better as they've gone along.

I'm not a huge Tirico fan and Collinsworth gets lost into his PFF brain too often. The technical and actual broadcast work is top notch though.

Romo very obviously doesn't do his homework and just kind of regurgitates what Nantz says and then goes into guessing mode then you throw in having to check in with Steratore all the time so that he can agree with the refs makes it a tough listen. Probably recency bias here but I thought the picture was awful last night too. Makes me even more glad that Nantz is off the Final Four.

Help Support Us

Become a patron