What TV show are you streaming right now?

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Is the latest season of "Only Murders in the Building" worth a watch? I've heard that it may have taken a step backwards this year.
Its not as good as the other seasons but still super enjoyable imo. I just love the trio and some of the side characters are really good too.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Boy this Reacher show (Amazon Prime) sucks.

As a fan of the novels I can't believe I'd say I prefer Tom Cruise playing the character. The first season was okay, but this one....woof.
It's a bit campy. A guy can't get that huge sleeping on train cars and eating the odd meal for years.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Finally getting to Fargo the series from FX running on Hulu and wondering how they will top the first season with Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman. Dang, that is good TV. Even Colin Hanks is good and I generally don't care for him at all (even when he played psychos on "Dexter" and "Mom").

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
Wife and I really enjoyed The Ark and are looking forward to the next season hopefully coming out soon. We started watching The Man in the High Castle when we finished Ark, and I'm completely hooked on it. I really enjoyed it just as a compelling alternate account of WWII history, but I'm digging the time travel/parallel reality spin (no spoilers please; I'm just a couple episodes into season 2). One of my all-time favorite series is Dark, on Netflix, which absolutely mastered the time travel/parallel universes

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Finally getting to Fargo the series from FX running on Hulu and wondering how they will top the first season with Billy Bob Thornton and Martin Freeman. Dang, that is good TV. Even Colin Hanks is good and I generally don't care for him at all (even when he played psychos on "Dexter" and "Mom").

We've liked all the seasons of Fargo except for season 4. Had a great cast, but the 50's gangster setting just didn't take with us.

Reactions: pourcyne

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Started watching Gyeongseong Creature on Netflix last night. While it's pretty slow, it has a good storyline. Acting seems weird like most Asian films do compared to Hollywood, but it's not bad. Overall really liking it.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Obliterated on Netflix wasn't too bad. Kind of a version of Dead Pool mixed w/ The Boys, with a lot more nudity and now superheroes. Very predictable but a solid time killer. (I'd have sworn early on that the bomb-tech was Johnny Knoxville but was pretty blown away when I figured out who it really is)

hawksuck75

Mar 25, 2006
Chicago, IL

I think Season 2 matches Season 1 in terms of quality. 3 and 4 are kinda meh but Season 5 this Winter has been great with Juno Temple and Jon Hamm.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pourcyne

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I've got 2 of the 3 total episodes down of The Continental on Peacock. While it hasn't been bangers so far, I've been enjoying it enough and liked where the second episode has left us. I'm hoping it finishes off strong in the final episode.

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Since we always get the week between Christmas and New Years off my wife and I usually pick a show to binge watch. This year we binged The Righteous Gemstones. I haven't laughed that hard at a show in years.

Reactions: Cydkar

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I’m not one to remember movie lines. But watching “He never died” on Netflix and this stood out…

Vaginas are like coupon books for free alcohol.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron