What TV show are you streaming right now?

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
So with the snowstorm, what is everyone watching today?

I am finishing up The Brothers Sun on Netflix. Movie about Chinese Triad family. Solid not great. But ever since Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon have had a big crush on Michelle Yeoh.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Since we always get the week between Christmas and New Years off my wife and I usually pick a show to binge watch. This year we binged The Righteous Gemstones. I haven't laughed that hard at a show in years.

Maybe binging it is the key? I've watched a couple of episodes here and there but just couldn't get into it.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
We are currently making our way through two series: Reacher on Prime and Percy Jackson on Disney. I'm not quite sure how we got started on PJ, but it's not too bad. Each episode is maybe a half hour so they're pretty short. I'd read that Reacher was not very good, but I've been enjoying it.

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
I wish the latest season of Babylon Berlin would drop on Netflix. Not sure what the hold up is.

Easily one of the best television period pieces ever made.

• Winner
Reactions: STLISU

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
We watched "Lover, Stalker, Killer" on Netflix last night. Holy shlt...
Since several of you are in the Council Bluffs/Omaha area this show may not be as intriguing for you, but I was hooked the whole time as I hadn't heard of it. I've dated some crazy women in my adult dating life, but ffs that is literally insane what the woman did!

Last edited:

zumbro clones

Jan 31, 2007
Southern Minnesota
Watching Death and Other Details on Hulu. I just finished episode 6 last night too. It's a little confusing but an interesting mystery. Reminds me of a James Bond movie with this mysterious criminal organization like the Bond Spectre in control of the nasty things happening on the show. Hard to tell how deep the conspiracies go and who all is involved (and who will die next).

Reactions: Cyclonepride

jcf817

Mar 2, 2023
North Carolina
Shogun
The Bad Batch

Looking forward to Three Body Problem
Constellation on AppleTV+ looks good, too, but I'm going to wait until the season is finished for it.

Reactions: zumbro clones

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Got sucked into "Only Murders in the Building". Barely recognized Selena Gomez. Still love the quack comedy of Steve Martin and Martin Short.

Reactions: zumbro clones

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Shogun
The Bad Batch

Looking forward to Three Body Problem
Constellation on AppleTV+ looks good, too, but I'm going to wait until the season is finished for it.

I've read the Three Body Problem. I'm extremely curious how they'll adapt it. IMO that book is going to be EXTREMELY hard to adapt.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
We just watched The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window on Netflix, we enjoyed it. Only 8 episodes/~4 hours total so easy binge - was funny & had an unexpected twist.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Only Murders in the Building is entertaining but too much like a Scooby Doo ending for my liking. ;)
Now I have to watch it. Love ole Scoobs, he's legit da drippin OG!

(I think that's what kids say these days, no clue).

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Anyone watching the new Walking Dead (can't recall the subtitle)? I made it halfway through the first ep and realized how how much I dislike that show now. The original was so good the first couple seasons:(

Help Support Us

Become a patron