What TV show are you streaming right now?

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
If a gay pirate comedy sounds amusing, then you'd probably like Our Flag Means Death

We thought it was hilarious; but we also loved Only Murders so your mileage may vary. I'm not sure how exactly, but they seem to be similar sense of humor to me.
My wife and I really enjoy Only Murders In The Building. More jokes are landing in Season 2, I think. On the other hand, we couldn’t get through 10 minutes of Our Flag Means Death … we didn’t see any similarity at all. But mileages do vary.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
To answer the OP's question, right now nothing. Too many things to do in the summer to sit in front of a screen. I'll follow good recommenations when the time comes.

Reactions: zumbro clones

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Dexter (by myself)
Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Outer Range and Black Bird (with Mrs. Velo)
Loki (with son and Mrs. Velo)

We finished this season's MMM last night. We've only watched the first epidsode of BB but it looks like it is going to be really good. Loki is kind of meh.

EDIT: Forgot about Boba Fett also with Mrs. Velo and son.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Another vote for Severance on Apple. One of the the weirdest ******* shows I've ever seen. The season is kind of a slow burn up to a very intense finale. One of the best cliff-hangers I've ever seen.

Frog

May 6, 2021
We moved to streaming last summer. Finished Yellowstone, Just finished The Offer mini series, now we jumped to Bear. Started slow for me but picking up so liking it.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Ah, good to see at least one person here letting us know they have too much to do to watch tv...

Anyway, just finished season 3 of Barry. Not sure I need more. Started off good but not so much by s3. Just watched The Good Place again, with the wife this time. Finally caught up on Grey's and waiting for Blacklist.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Just started Euphoria yesterday. It’s pretty screwed up but I’m enjoying it.