What will the Big 12 do?

What will the Big 12 do?

• Stand their ground. Agree with officiating, no suspension for Davis.

Votes: 60 49.6%
  • Partial apology 1. Agree with officiating, suspend Davis.

Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Partial apology 2. Admit the fumble and wrong play call. No suspension for Davis.

Votes: 26 21.5%
  • Get it Right. Admit the fumble and wrong play call, suspend Davis.

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Curious as to what the Big 12 does... My guess with all the ranting against this and the "Texas League" nickname, they'll actually stand their ground and support the officiating crew, or do nothing. What about the Davis cheap shot? Will there be a suspension or not?

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Curious as to what the Big 12 does... My guess with all the ranting against this and the "Texas League" nickname, they'll actually stand their ground and support the officiating crew, or do nothing. What about the Davis cheap shot? Will there be a suspension or not?

this on everything

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Davis will not be suspended. The Big 12 will apologize to Texas and send a blaming bag of dog poo to Paul Rhoads' office.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
The 5th choice- Act like nothing happened.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
At best an apology of officiating mistakes will be made that will do nothing to help our players. Most likely nothing.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Well the head of the big 12 was just happy after the game last night. However, I think the head of the big 12's fans want him fired anyway.

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
In all honesty, my take on this has less to do with being the "Texas League" and more to do with what the booth official was thinking... I truly believe he decided he didn't want to be the guy that got Mack Brown fired and played the "no indisputable video evidence" card.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Absolutely no way they apologize for the fumble. They will hide behind the call "standing" instead of being "confirmed".

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Bob Bowlsby: Hey Coach, tough game last night. Your guys really battled. My official reason for this call is to inform you that the conference will be issuing a formal apology for the missed call on the goal line fumble and will also be suspending Mike Davis one game for his cheap shot on Deon Broomfield.

CPR: Hey, that's great. Can't wait to get the apology so I can share it with my guys. It'll really pick up their spirits. And after we read it, we can put it in the display case with all our other apology letters from the conference and the NCAA. We're really building quite a collection!

Bowlsby: Great, glad we can put this behind us and move ahead. Oh, one last thing - I'm also fining you $10,000 for your postgame comments last night. Have a great weekend!

Click.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Rhoads will be suspended two games and Davis will win conference player of the week award!

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
I think there needs to be an investigation. Big XII officials - at least some of them - appear to be "on the take". The entire university should call for it.

KSUcat

Sep 27, 2009
I'm not trying to troll or anything here, but maybe if you guys didn't let a bs hail mary happen at the end of the first half, then you wouldn't have been in the position you were in at the end of the game.

Instead of blaming the refs, you should blame your defense for allowing UT to score on a freaking hail mary.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm not trying to troll or anything here, but maybe if you guys didn't let a bs hail mary happen at the end of the first half, then you wouldn't have been in the position you were in at the end of the game.

Instead of blaming the refs, you should blame your defense for allowing UT to score on a freaking hail mary.

And yet we had this thing won, anyway. Even with the hail mary, we made enough plays to win.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron