Whats up guys?

Gogo

Jul 12, 2009
I'm going to be a freshman @ ISU this year, and I gotta admit i'm pretty excited. I'm guessing most of the people posting here are either students or alumni?

Or random fans I guess. I'm excited to enter this community!

GO CYCLONES!!

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You pretty much nailed it!! Welcome and have fun. Watch out, though. The hawk fans are thick around these here parts.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Psssst: Not all of us are guys. (Just so you know, and won't say anything you shouldn't.)

Watch your spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. and you'll fit right in.

Welcome, by the way.

Irresponsible

Jul 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
I'm going to be a freshman @ ISU this year, and I gotta admit i'm pretty excited.

Welcome.

Two important things about college:
1. Don't let the books interfere with your real education (said proudly by the former president of the temporary enrollment society--I had to show leadership somewhere on my resume).

2. Don't make the Dean's list your first semester or your parents will come to expect it. Start off with a 2.0 GPA. Then, when you finally get that first "A" they'll be thrilled.

swammi

May 10, 2009
Apollo Beach, Florida
Welcome. For the record, I envy you a bit. The world is a ****** right now, but you have 4 or 5 of the absolute best years of your life right in front of you. Very best of luck to you, and welcome to the best fans in the world.

Help Support Us

Become a patron