Where Will ISU End Up if the Big 12 Implodes?

Where Will ISU End Up If the Big 12 Implodes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WISCY1895

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2009
I think the PAC is the most likely landing spot. The big 12 will not exist without Texas and OU. There is nobody else to bring in to keep the revenue viable. We would make more in the pac than a new look Big 12

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020
Just no to the PAC 12. A conference in all four time zones would be a nightmare. If TV time is available, games might not start until 10:30 p.m. Eastern. That's where I live.

The world revolves around you, Bud.

Mads4st8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 17, 2021
This guy made up **** left and right the last couple rounds of realignment. Complete waste of time to read his takes.

And there's no way if they have a wish list it includes KSU but not KU.
KU will land in the BIG 10.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Just no to the PAC 12. A conference in all four time zones would be a nightmare. If TV time is available, games might not start until 10:30 p.m. Eastern. That's where I live.

First and foremost **** the east coast. After that the 8 teams in states that border the Pacific would likely form a division. So other than Arizona (6 months a year) our division games wouldn't be Pacific starts. Why does it matter when a football game starts? They're on Saturday.

Basketball a 9 30 game is over before midnight as long as WVa doesn't follow us and I don't watch Thuggins unless we're playing. Painful to watch games with no flow.

The most painful reality to leaving the Big XII is KC in March.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron