Why i hate the NBA...

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Man watching the Heat-Knicks and watching Lebron flop on both ends of the court and continually getting the calls is bogus...

Guys 6-8 and built like a truck and yet he gets the smallest bump and hes on the floor....then when hes bumping guys on the defensive end no call....

NBA officials obviously have marching orders...let the stars play!!!!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Man watching the Heat-Knicks and watching Lebron flop on both ends of the court and continually getting the calls is bogus...

Guys 6-8 and built like a truck and yet he gets the smallest bump and hes on the floor....then when hes bumping guys on the defensive end no call....

NBA officials obviously have marching orders...let the stars play!!!!

Well you have the two most preferentially officiated players in NBA history on the same team. Wade's "title" was given to him in a manner where it was a foul to look at Wade. Wade's "shot blocking" is really wade pushing and clawing with one hand and blocking a shot with another. Everybody knows about LeBron being allowed to push off at all times and take nine steps.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Well you have the two most preferentially officiated players in NBA history on the same team. Wade's "title" was given to him in a manner where it was a foul to look at Wade. Wade's "shot blocking" is really wade pushing and clawing with one hand and blocking a shot with another. Everybody knows aboutLeBron being allowed to push off at all times and take nine steps.

This is representative of the entire league, not just Lebron.

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
Lebron absolutely flopped on the first one...NOT the second one. Chandler lunged at him as he was moving backwards that's just what happens. As far as offense...It's called a charge and he's damn good at taking those! I agree he gets more calls than a most but he's a great player and great players get fouled!

My reason for hating the NBA is Jeff Van Gundy...get that man off the air!

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I love how Derek Fisher is traded and then just doesn't bother to show up

So Houston has to buy him out for not playing one game for the Rockets and D-Fish strolls over to the Thunder.

This is a reason why only a handful of teams even have a chance to win. The Association is a joke

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
Lebron absolutely flopped on the first one...NOT the second one. Chandler lunged at him as he was moving backwards that's just what happens. As far as offense...It's called a charge and he's damn good at taking those! I agree he gets more calls than a most but he's a great player and great players get fouled!

You can't tell me BronBron didn't put any acting into that 2nd one!

cyclones122

Oct 3, 2009
Arlington, VA
The best way to handle all of this: do what I have done and not watch a single second of nba play all season. And I won't watch a single second of the playoffs either. You have to understand, I'm an absolute sports addict - I will watch almost anything, but I will not watch the NBA. It's just awful.

Watch the NHL playoffs instead. This year has been one of the best playoffs in recent memory. 3 game 7's in round 1; 2 of them going to overtime. Awesome stuff.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

The Chandler one was a hard foul, by no means a flagrant.

LeBron rolled around in pain and agony grabbing his head when his head never hit a thing.

I hate both these teams so it pains me to defend NYN but that was the weakest flagrant foul I've seen in my life by a mile, VanGundy couldn't believe it as well.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
The initial reaction to the screen was fine but then he threw the aftershock reaction and flailed his arms around and then ran around crying like a little baby.

He was grabbing his head and nothing remotely came close to his head in the whole play. I really hope no soccer bashers are LeBron fans, the entire EPL complains to the refs less than LeBron does in one game.