wisconsin game

Brickhouse

Jul 14, 2015
Chicago burbs
tonight should be fun.........as previously stated I don't think we can hang with them but it will good to see how we stack up...........need to serve aggressive and try to keep them out of system............their freshman middle is a stud and their blocking is top level

Good news is we have Cowgirl there cheering us on...............go state

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
High school basketball conflict, but I hate to ask CG for play by play again. Thinking of taping it but the camera work on Big 10 Network is hard on old eyes.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
High school basketball conflict, but I hate to ask CG for play by play again. Thinking of taping it but the camera work on Big 10 Network is hard on old eyes.

I'll probably try to do a few updates - it doesn't take long if I keep this tab at the front of my phone.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Carvers do you at least get to see good BB?

Probably in the varsity game. The first two are just painful. And we just hire local putzes as refs for the freshman game so that is usually dicey.

I came with a tote bag full of sandwiches that is now empty. Everyone wants nachos and drinks.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
My bad carver!

No problem! No2 probably being grumpy mod. There are peeps around here that get bent about grammar and the like, but not me, I frequently make mistakes. Plus, you haven't posted a lot, would be nice to have you post some more, so I certainly wouldn't want to discourage that.:smile: Go Cyclones!

On a side note, have forked over money for 2 walking tacos, 3 nachos, and 5 drinks. Need Charter to have a money contest.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Probably just as well I am not watching. I get confused when teams have similar colors.:embarrassed:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Not in the know on ISU VB, but a question. On the schedule on cyclones.com for regional semis it says Austin. I know Des Moines is one of the regional sites. i see UNI is the host of the Des Moines regional Wonder why ISU wasn't placed there?

Last edited: