Worst Gift

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
Just curious . . . What's the worst gift someone has given you, but you're too nice to say anything about? Pics make it better.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I once received a card stating that a donation had been made in my name to a charity called "The Human Fund", with the slogan, "Money For People."
It’s not a lie if you believe it.

Reactions: Cypwr

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
My daughter got a fishing pole for her 1st birthday from my sister-in-law. No one in my family fishes, especially not the 1-year-old.

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Just curious . . . What's the worst gift someone has given you, but you're too nice to say anything about? Pics make it better.

I feel so bad when people give me bad gifts. Mostly because I hate that they wasted their money on something so terrible. But also because generally the thought is there, but the execution is failing.

A family member gave me a Cardinals shirt for Christmas recently. They bought it off a Facebook ad and it was clearly a Chinese knockoff. It was supposed to be a photo with all these great cardinal players. A) it’s not really something id ever wear anyway and B) the photo was horribly distorted and pixelated. It immediately went to goodwill.