Worst Gift

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
Just curious . . . What's the worst gift someone has given you, but you're too nice to say anything about? Pics make it better.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I once received a card stating that a donation had been made in my name to a charity called "The Human Fund", with the slogan, "Money For People."
It’s not a lie if you believe it.

Reactions: Cypwr

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
My daughter got a fishing pole for her 1st birthday from my sister-in-law. No one in my family fishes, especially not the 1-year-old.

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Just curious . . . What's the worst gift someone has given you, but you're too nice to say anything about? Pics make it better.

I feel so bad when people give me bad gifts. Mostly because I hate that they wasted their money on something so terrible. But also because generally the thought is there, but the execution is failing.

A family member gave me a Cardinals shirt for Christmas recently. They bought it off a Facebook ad and it was clearly a Chinese knockoff. It was supposed to be a photo with all these great cardinal players. A) it’s not really something id ever wear anyway and B) the photo was horribly distorted and pixelated. It immediately went to goodwill.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron