Wrestling Gambling issues

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Couldn't figure out how to link this post from the gambling megathread so I took a screenshot
Anyone know this guy and if this is the same Brian Sanger ?
View attachment 122631

I’m not convinced it is the same guy, but I honestly am not certain. In looking into the University of Dubuque’s current staff, it looks like Rulan Gardner is an assistant. Interesting path that man has taken!

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
I’m not convinced it is the same guy, but I honestly am not certain. In looking into the University of Dubuque’s current staff, it looks like Rulan Gardner is an assistant. Interesting path that man has taken!

Where are you seeing the Rulan Gardener thing? I’m pretty sure he’s a HS coach out west

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Where are you seeing the Rulan Gardener thing? I’m pretty sure he’s a HS coach out west

I saw it on Facebook when I was trying to learn more about Sanger. Still trying to find how that resume gets you a “Special Agent” gig.

Attachments

• IMG_8755.jpeg
    IMG_8755.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8754.jpeg
    IMG_8754.jpeg
    373.4 KB · Views: 47

ZRF

Jan 3, 2015
I saw it on Facebook when I was trying to learn more about Sanger. Still trying to find how that resume gets you a “Special Agent” gig.

Dude. He was like all conference in high school, lol.

Sadly I heard a story about an ISU graduate with a Civil Engineering degree. In his resume, under list of accomplishments, he thought it was useful to put "voted best hair in high school" on that list. I'm sure that helped land said resume in the trash on more than one occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: Stevetasker

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Paniro back before the end of the season? Brands seems to be hopeful

Not a chance. Just because the DCI way overstepped their bounds legally and their legal issues will be handled accordingly means nothing with the NCAA and that it was uncovered that they broke the NCAA rules.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Not a chance. Just because the DCI way overstepped their bounds legally and their legal issues will be handled accordingly means nothing with the NCAA and that it was uncovered that they broke the NCAA rules.
So the NCAA used illegal findings to make disciplinary decisions and you think “not a chance?” Not saying they will get to go, but “not a chance” isn’t in my vocabulary right now. The whole things a mess

Reactions: jkbuff98

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
So the NCAA used illegal findings to make disciplinary decisions and you think “not a chance?” Not saying they will get to go, but “not a chance” isn’t in my vocabulary right now. The whole things a mess
I mean theoretically there should not be a chance BUT it is the NCAA and they largely seem to throw darts at a wall on eligibility decisions. That being said they also move slow it seems so I wouldn't have much confidence in any decisions in a timely manner.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
I mean theoretically there should not be a chance BUT it is the NCAA and they largely seem to throw darts at a wall on eligibility decisions. That being said they also move slow it seems so I wouldn't have much confidence in any decisions in a timely manner.
They have a roster of attorneys and could easily walk this back after taking a look at court documents and statements. It’ll get a whole lot worse before it gets better if they don’t act fast. Them admitting they were wrong and giving back the end part of the season would be at least a win for the NCAA in this situation. No idea what happens but the NCAA could easily save face here by taking action

Reactions: crooksie_26