Wrestling Team to meet Pollard at 3:00 today?

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
I'm very happy it's Jackson. Bringing on Bobby D to help mentor him and bring some continuity would be a great move as he has connections with the program going back almost 40 years. I think most Clone wrestling fans will rally around this hire.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
ketelmeister- You may be right about how JP goes about his coaching searches, I really have no idea. But it seems to me that Jackson may have come on late in this process as he was just interviewed. It sounds a little like the Rhoads hire as both he and Jackson really pursued the job.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
ketelmeister- You may be right about how JP goes about his coaching searches, I really have no idea. But it seems to me that Jackson may have come on late in this process as he was just interviewed. It sounds a little like the Rhoads hire as both he and Jackson really pursued the job.

That could be, and that's a good thing. Jobs open until someone is chosen.

19Cy78

Mar 31, 2006
Congrats Coach KJ!

Looking at Cyler and the team sitting at attention for JP (gotta love wrestlers) just thinking about what these kids have gone through and from the local news outlets seem to be excited about the KJ hire.

But I wonder how JP addressed "we've got a coach that wants to be here or a coach that is going to take you to another level/championship caliber" type of thing, especially with Cyler sitting right in front of him?

JP has never danced always shot straight but that had to be a tough we've found the best coach for you and this university when you've got the poor kid left behind. I hope Cyler stays and wins not only a individual title but a team title with ISU!

My final thought with a name like CYler he was born to be a "CYclone":wink: Right?

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
KJ is a good hire. Now comes the important part - assistants,the experts with hands on coaching. I will be ready to buy my tickets.

Need to build the wrestling club up again.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron