WSU-UNI prediction

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So ESPN runs with a story on their website about how BYU doesn't deserve to make the Tourney because they haven't beaten anyone..... but yet somehow UNI is ranked 10th and WSU is ranked 11th without having beat anyone either.

I went back and looked at both UNI and WSU's schedules.... and wow... talk about horrible resumes. I just don't get it at all? I'm not saying UNI or WSU isn't good, it's just that we have no flippin' idea if they are or they aren't?
When all you have is wins against the Sisters of the Poor, how do you know if they are any good or not?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Well then - I guess we'll find soon if you know what you're talking about. No, they aren't as good as the last two years, when they were Final Four quality both times, but to label them "garbage," I don't think so.
Again, we'll soon find out in the NCAA's.

Maybe garbage wasn't the best term, but they don't deserve to be as highly ranked as they are. I'd be shocked if they make it to the second week of the tourney.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Finals score: Don't care-Don't care. Don't care wins in a huge upset.

I always get a certain amount of entertainment from posters who make sure to let everyone else know just how much they don't care about a certain subject that becomes a thread on CycloneFanatic by posting on that very thread about just how much they don't care about it.

Anyway, I have a good feeling about this one; UNI 61, WSU 58.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron