"WTF?" TV Commercials

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Had one of those WTF moments this weekend when a commercial came on the TV. Was laughing pretty hard after backed up and played it again as I dunno how the person was able to keep a straight face when recording this. Any other strange products or ways of advertising something others have had a WTF moment? You have to check out the other commercials on their channel for this product if you want a good laugh!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: IceCyIce and SCNCY

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Had one of those WTF moments this weekend when a commercial came on the TV. Was laughing pretty hard after backed up and played it again as I dunno how the person was able to keep a straight face when recording this. Any other strange products or ways of advertising something others have had a WTF moment? You have to check out the other commercials on their channel for this product if you want a good laugh!

She's had several commercials for this product. Not a fan, pretty crass. And what science was used to devise their "Stink Level" scale of 1-10?

• Haha
Reactions: CYdTracked

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
She's had several commercials for this product. Not a fan, pretty crass. And what science was used to devise their "Stink Level" scale of 1-10?
Was the first time I had seen a commercial for it but yeah the "stink level" and saying she was going to demonstrate how to apply it between your buttcheeks it sure got my attention and I had to rewind just to see if this was a legit commercial!

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Was the first time I had seen a commercial for it but yeah the "stink level" and saying she was going to demonstrate how to apply it between your buttcheeks it sure got my attention and I had to rewind just to see if this was a legit commercial!
Yeah in one of the others she says something about how it works "in any other stinky crevace" while she's sitting in some yoga pose (I think?) with her legs spread.

• Haha

matclone

Nov 13, 2016

1. That was more information than I wanted to know.

2. These commericials gIves people a reason to worry about something they maybe didn't need to worry about. I believe most Americans bathe or shower daily.

3. I see commercials that make even less sense than these.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
One other thing I notice is that seems like there are a lot of erectile dysfunction commercials during the 6pm news these days which makes for some awkward moments if my elementary age kids are paying attention to the TV at all while I am watching. I'm just waiting for the day when one of them asks what ED is.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Any commercial with a Kardashian pitching a product, is an item I will never buy.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I’m guessing hok fans set the high end of the scale.

Reactions: GTO

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I haven't seen any of these. But(t) a couple years back there was one for something you put in your toilet to kill the smell of dropping a deuce. Saw it several times. First time I saw it I was convinced it had to be a misplaced SNL skit.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
I haven't seen any of these. But(t) a couple years back there was one for something you put in your toilet to kill the smell of dropping a deuce. Saw it several times. First time I saw it I was convinced it had to be a misplaced SNL skit.
My wife bought something like that called Poo-pourri. Some sort of fragrant oil I think. I never use it.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
And a product that should be outlawed!

Keep it natural, ladies
8b7fda73-a447-4e83-a3f7-41e81154ea3b_text.gif