You gonna watch the SEC do over championship?

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
There's just SEC fatigue with a lot of people and I get that. To be the man you have to beat the man and that's a tough ask. With the amount of great high school players they have in that region (especially in the trenches), the passion/obsession for CFB, and the $$$ they put in for resources/coaches/PLAYERS they aren't going away anytime soon.

FIFY ;)

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
Hell yeah I'll watch. I'll take an all SEC title over a Big 10 team in the title game. These teams proved they are the best by beating the ACC's best and the Big 12's best. People complaining are just wanting something to complain about.
Can't satisfy everyone, someone's always going to complain. I wanted Oklahoma to beat Georgia but I think Georgia is the only team that can beat a healthy Alabama, so I actually think this is a good game.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
I'd be curious to see what the TV ratings will be. On the surface it appears to be a defensive slug fest, which, I don't care to watch. I imagine a lot of the casual fans will find something else to watch.

Too bad OU screwed themselves with that squid quick and a few bad decisions in the 2nd half.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Might flip over to it from time to time. My wife likely will make me watch murder shows, and for once those might be more enjoyable.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron