NFL: YOU pick the Madden Cover!

JohnnyAppleseed

Nov 30, 2008
Colin Cowherd's tweet:

ESPN_Colin Colin Cowherd
I'm voting for Seneca Wallace for the cover of Madden. Anyone joining me? Anyone?

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
some of these are quite ridiculous..danny woodhead? steve johnson? brian orakpo? tim tebow? jordan gross? jake long? carlos dunlap? THE 12TH MAN? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Well, I'd vote for Suh, but I don't want him to suffer the madden curse. Would it be possible to get a picture of Tebow crying as the cover? Because I'd vote for that.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
So, it's down to the final two. Peyton Hillis and Michael Vick. Cleveland fans have a big voting campaign going to get Hillis on the cover, but Vick has star power. It'll be interesting to see who wins it.

This guy seems to think it's a lose/lose for the EA because it's down to a no-name and a dog killer. EA's Worst Nightmare: Madden NFL 12's Cover - Xbox 360 Feature at IGN
But, do game players really care? Is anyone really going to be persuaded to not purchase the game based on who is on the cover?

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
So, it's down to the final two. Peyton Hillis and Michael Vick. Cleveland fans have a big voting campaign going to get Hillis on the cover, but Vick has star power. It'll be interesting to see who wins it.

This guy seems to think it's a lose/lose for the EA because it's down to a no-name and a dog killer. EA's Worst Nightmare: Madden NFL 12's Cover - Xbox 360 Feature at IGN
But, do game players really care? Is anyone really going to be persuaded to not purchase the game based on who is on the cover?

Definitely not persuaded one way or the other by the cover athlete. Though if Vick gets it (I'm guessing he will), then there could be some serious blow back by activist groups.

Does anyone find it wrong that Mike Vick is likely going to be the first to ever be a two-time cover boy? Not wrong in regards to his past, just that who would have though that Vick would be the first?