NFL: You thought you were good at Guitar Hero

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
with all the time people spend at this game, they could actually learn to play the real guitar.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
with all the time people spend at this game, they could actually learn to play the real guitar.

I agree. One good thing about it, though, is that it has inspired people (including Kluwe) to pick up a real guitar.

I mentored a kid that was a Guitar Hero fanatic, and he was inspired to get a real guitar and amp because of it.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

With all the time people spend playing Madden or NCAA football they could probably learn to throw a great spiral. It just so happens that Madden and Guitar Hero are fun and people choose to play them for entertainment.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
With all the time people spend playing Madden or NCAA football they could probably learn to throw a great spiral. It just so happens that Madden and Guitar Hero are fun and people choose to play them for entertainment.

When we were kids, we actually went out and threw spirals ;)

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
When we were kids, we actually went out and threw spirals ;)

My point still stands. People could probably get in great shape develop a lot of skill for a softball team or something if they went to the batting cages and lifted instead of playing MLB the Show or something. People love saying "With all the time people spend at this game, they could actually learn to play the real guitar", but that statement could be made about any game or any pastime.

djkent01

Feb 21, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Sorry guys, but the punter is an "amateur". Check out this 9 year old kid.

Unbelievable.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUzNcheoY6U]YouTube - Ben - GH3 - Through the Fire and Flames - 754K - 9 Years Old[/ame]