Young shooting 3Ps next year?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I'll be really disappointed if Solomon doesn't have the 3 point shot of JJ Redick, rebound like Derrick Coleman, and pass out of the post like Arvydas Sabonis.....by the time he's a junior. Really disappointed.
Will my 3 point shot of JJ Abrams, rebounding like Gary Coleman and post passing like the mayor of Sedona, Arizona suffice?

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
My prediction for next year is SY and Babb will shoot 38% from 3...I think they were both told this year to hold back due to having so many other great scoring options. Babbs shot looks very good especially when he shoots with confidence. Young already had the confidence but the coaching staff was telling him to not shoot them. At the beginning of the season is when he shot the ones he did, and he didn't hesitate at all.

I know young has been compared to swanigan a couple of times on here and his 3pt shooting I think is the biggest similarity. He will probably shoot around the same number and percentage as he did last year. Average about .8 or .9 a game and that will help this offense tremendously. He isn't going to shoot it like georges by any means

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Young showed a really nice touch with his jumper when he shot it. I would not be surprised to see him spot up and take some more 3's next season to keep the defense on their toes, especially if he can get some help in the paint.