Zombie Proof House

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
If there is one thing I have learned from Zombie movies, it is that they always find a way in.

There is always that one idiot who has to leave the safety of a locked door to get something or rescue someone and then leaves the door open.

Reactions: Phaedrus

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
There is always that one idiot who has to leave the safety of a locked door to get something or rescue someone and then leaves the door open.
I'M SORRY! Let one zombie in and I'll never live it down for the rest of my life, jesus.

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
something will go wrong with the concrete window coverings if it ever happens. somehow it will malfunction on the lower level and they will be able to find their way in

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
something will go wrong with the concrete window coverings if it ever happens. somehow it will malfunction on the lower level and they will be able to find their way in

True, but they need to get past the moat and concrete wall first.

hawkeyeh8r

Jun 10, 2010
Ames
True, but they need to get past the moat and concrete wall first.

i dont think the zombies will have a problem with the moat or getting over the wall. theres probably going to be a zombie that is somehow smarter than the rest and will lead the horde. in that movie i believe they walked through the river to the other side and made it over several defensive walls around the city. cant remember which of his movies that was though

Last edited:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
i dont think the zombies will have a problem with the moat or getting over the wall. theres probably going to be a zombie that is somehow smarter than the rest and will lead the horde, at least according to romero. in that movie i believe they walked through the river to the other side and made it over several defensive walls around the city. cant remember which of his movies that was though

Well if the horde is from Nebraska, I wouldnt worry about it. Im pretty sure thats where it will start anyway.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
i dont think the zombies will have a problem with the moat or getting over the wall. theres probably going to be a zombie that is somehow smarter than the rest and will lead the horde. in that movie i believe they walked through the river to the other side and made it over several defensive walls around the city. cant remember which of his movies that was though
"Land of the Dead"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418819/

Last edited:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Clearly one of the secondary people involved would get bit at some point and attempt to hide it, at which point they would lock down the house with said bitten secondary in their with them. It would only be a matter of time before **** hit the fan.

iahawkhunter

Apr 17, 2010
Huxley, IA
Clearly one of the secondary people involved would get bit at some point and attempt to hide it, at which point they would lock down the house with said bitten secondary in their with them. It would only be a matter of time before **** hit the fan.

That's why you have a cricket bat inside the house for backup.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
The big fold down metal door is clearly a weak spot...the zombies (or whatever they were) in I Am Legend would tear that thing up in no time...

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
You're gonna need cameras on the outside, so you don't open the concrete when they're leaning up against it. Next thing you know, they're falling down into the space vacated by the concrete, and you can't close the GD thing back up!

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
house-boat.jpg

I would get one of these and find a deserted island or just live along the coast. Also you could always through the one idiot off the boat.

Help Support Us

Become a patron