Offseason Kool-Aid

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
Man, it's hard to temper expectations for this year. I can't write of a single game as a loss. Oklahoma is 50/50, I think we win once if we get them twice. A loss or two to OSU/Texas/Iowa/WV wouldn't be completely shocking.

10-2 would be meets expectations, worse than 9-3 would be very disappointing.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I just hope this is finally the season we don’t start out slow. We have a good chance to beat every team individually. That’s not saying we go undefeated, but there aren’t any automatic losses. We “can” beat every team, but we likely won’t beat every team.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Article says 11-1.

If we drop vs UNI or Iowa this place is gonna be a nightmare.
I would venture to say given the starters coming back, full off season with Andrews, blah, blah, blah..... that if we lose to freaking UNI... it will be declared the worst loss in program history. By miles.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I just hope this is finally the season we don’t start out slow. We have a good chance to beat every team individually. That’s not saying we go undefeated, but there aren’t any automatic losses. We “can” beat every team, but we likely won’t beat every team.
I think that “first game troubles” thing is overdone. In 2018, we were well on our way to trouncing South Dakota State before lightning intervened.

Reactions: werdnamanhill

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
MUST start the season off in game one treating it like we need to win that game to make the Big 12 Championship.

We always seem to start slow.... and if you want to be great, you can't do that. No slip ups like we've had in the past against UNI, or Louisiana, or Iowa, etc.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron