Offseason Kool-Aid

cyfan10

Dec 18, 2014

Wow... Seeing the I State logo in amongst those other schools is surreal. Would have called BS had anyone told me Clones would be getting thrown around with Clemson, Bama and tOSU in 2021 even two years ago let alone end of the Rhodes Era. Can you imagine if someone came up to you back in 2014 or even after Campbells first year and told you Iowa State would be a top ten team in 2021? All the years pain and suffering finally paying off lol great time to be a Cyclone. Now bring on fall!

20eyes

May 15, 2020
I rated this as a WINNER!

These are baby steps that we need to take. Have a couple double digit win years then maybe we can chat about CFP possibilities.

I dunno man, I mentioned the schedule in another thread. It's favorable.

20eyes

May 15, 2020
By the time the games are played that 'favorable' schedule will be one of the toughest schedules.
Yeah, it's relative. But look at the home games vs. the road games, plus we get a bye before going to KSU. For a tough schedule, I like the way it sets up...

Reactions: motorcy90

kcbob79clone

There's nothing in the NCAA Football Rulebook stating that program improvement has to be linear.

What I am very clumsily trying to say is that we as a fanbase need to have gradual expectations. That ship probably has sailed though. I will be ecstatic with our first ever 10 win season but this place will be a toxic cesspool if we are not in the CFP.