The Fran fade

Expert

Mar 4, 2021
If Bobo comes back it's actually a pretty big diservice to Fran and the Iowa program. Obviously he's going to get more points and make some big shots, but from a recruiting standpoint it's gotta hurt Iowa. Who is going to want to come and sit behind Bobo another year.

I wouldn't mind watching his ankles break with every crossover for another year.

This wouldn't impact recruiting at all. Next year would be his last year if he comes back and wouldn't impact any '22 recruits at all.

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Maybe Bohannon wants to go 5-1 against ISU.

Will he have to give back the $1.27 he has earned from his NIL since the season has ended? Or will the NCAA let Garza keep his pocket change he paid Jorbo for hyping his NFT?

Last edited:
Reactions: CyCrazy

Nate STANley

Feb 4, 2021
I mean good for him, his NBA stats are infinitely higher than all us couch potatoes.
219 minutes in 29 games, scored 69 pts and 47 rebounds. He made $79k in his one season but if he sticks this season he will make over $600k.

View attachment 84117
He’s already been signed for the rest of the year w/ a team option for next season. They love his intensity.

Reactions: Statefan10

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
This wouldn't impact recruiting at all. Next year would be his last year if he comes back and wouldn't impact any '22 recruits at all.

Hey bud, good rapping with you this afternoon. Gotta run, I am hearing yet some more great recruiting news for ISU - it's hell man, can't keep up with the avalanche of good news around here!

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Is it the kid that hurt his knee that Nebraska wanted too or the kid that hurt his knee that UNI was pursuing?

I think its the kid that will beat Fran 6 out 6 times.

Would be 8 but Fran won't be there for the last 2

Unfortunately

Hey, PM me your address - I'll send you a signed Cyclone crying towel from 1986.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Is it the kid that hurt his knee that Nebraska wanted too or the kid that hurt his knee that UNI was pursuing?
DazzlingPeriodicGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif