Chances of landing Kadyn Proctor

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
I have no idea where he will end up other than we have some insight on where he is visiting. . I have read that he is a big Wirfs fan, so Iowa has that going for them along with their history of OL to the NFL, and he visits there later in the month. I would never count Campbell out. This young man seems to have a talent level that would allow him to go anywhere he chooses, so good for him.
I'm really interested to see if Iowa can continue selling this now that Doyle and Polasek are gone.

• Agree
Reactions: usedcarguy

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
We beat Iowa and win the big 12 the cfp with a big 10 entry he’s ours…marek it down. Lot to have that happen but if it does I’d put my money on it. Kool aid

tomar1

Aug 16, 2008

Matt Campbell is a difference maker! Proctor will and has seen that! How can you not want to be coached by him? Matt’s attitude and the love of the game is contagious! Play at Ames and his folks can just drive down 35 and watch their son play championship type football! Go Cyclones!

• Optimistic
Reactions: blackuniforms

CYTUTT

Nov 25, 2012
If your source is really a friend of the parents and this is what they are thinking it is good for us. The big advantage (not knowing parents financial situation) is parents can get to home games with ease and even away games are not that hard to get to. If he continues to develop he could be a starter as a freshman.

Letshope they have a decent income because if players are getting insane money (NIL), he might get paid more in the SEC or BIG!

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I'm just excited we have entered the atmosphere that 5* kids will consider ISU. Will he attend ISU? I hope so. I'm sure he understands where ISU is headed and he can be a part of the awesome ride!

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
If your source is really a friend of the parents and this is what they are thinking it is good for us. The big advantage (not knowing parents financial situation) is parents can get to home games with ease and even away games are not that hard to get to. If he continues to develop he could be a starter as a freshman.
Agreed. And when was the last time we had a true freshman start on the o-line? I can't think of any in the last decade at least.