Suggestion for ISU Ath Dept marketing team

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
1) Juicy Wiggle is a stupid song
2) I happen to appreciate that it has organically become a thing
3) Beats the snot out of the Harlem Shake thing that was going for a while

There is no way Jamie is going to spend what it takes to bring apparent crypto-enthusiast Mr. Foo for a halftime show. There is literally nothing to be gained.

Reactions: besserheimerphat

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
The people that sit in my rows are shocked if I leave in the middle of the game. Also, I can drink a bottle of pop and not have to go to the bathroom in a 2 hour game. Do people have bladders the size of children?
It's not the size of the bladder that matters. It's the size of the prostrate.

• Funny
Reactions: Farnsworth

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
1) Juicy Wiggle is a stupid song
2) I happen to appreciate that it has organically become a thing
3) Beats the snot out of the Harlem Shake thing that was going for a while

There is no way Jamie is going to spend what it takes to bring apparent crypto-enthusiast Mr. Foo for a halftime show. There is literally nothing to be gained.
Pat, I bet you're a joy to be around at parties.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
The people that sit in my rows are shocked if I leave in the middle of the game. Also, I can drink a bottle of pop and not have to go to the bathroom in a 2 hour game. Do people have bladders the size of children?

Some of us, yes.

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Pat, I bet you're a joy to be around at parties.
I mean, you’re not wrong. But I also stuck around post K-State to soak in the entire Juicy Experience, and the (stupid) song has been bouncing around in my head all week. The fact that it is stupid and the fact that I enjoy it at ISU games are not mutually exclusive. And totally unrelated to the fact that I am a bore, thank you very much.

• Useful
Reactions: davegilbertson

im4isu

Apr 11, 2007
New Haven
I have an AARP card & love when the opportunity to play Juicy Wiggle presents itself, actually kind of bummed if we don’t have a good enough play or series to merit its playing.

Also, please bring back Party Till We Die. It seemed like the student section loved it and even the geriatric crowd could sing along.

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
You gotta be at the stadium for the true effects.
Attempted to acknowledge as much. The videos from UT game that CW and Stanz shared essentially looked like a stadium moving slightly and students jumping a bit.

I think the thought is that it translates to ppl watching from a far. I'm reporting it doesn't. I love it developed organically and not trying to alter or say it's dumb.

VT sandman for instance cones through. I see it and can feel it by watching. Night WVU was the only time I remember "feeling it" as an out of state TV viewer.

AngieJo

Jan 7, 2015
Couldn’t the dance team put something together for halftime? Maybe even to Juicy Wiggle. Also, bring on drums!

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I'm telling you it doesnt appear anywhere near the same aside from night WVU gane
Juicy Wiggle happened after I had moved to WA. I have never heard it in Hilton, and heard it in JTS for the first time last season against OU. I can tell perfectly well on my TV - without any special surround sound or anything - that the crowd is going bonkers. The only difference I saw between ISU/Juicy Wiggle and VT/Enter Sandman is their crowd sang along. VT is nothing more than a rowdy concert vibe. We don't sing but our student section does the dance.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Won’t back down doesn’t get the crowd moving. They tried it for 4th quarter and the crowd just stands there.
They need to feature on the Jumbotron the guy in the lower level SE endzone who looks like Tom Petty and grooves to music during timeouts.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY and BCClone