Another female teacher incident

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Only on CF can a thread gradually morph into a discussion about hiding boners and tips of penises. Everyday I'm still so proud of this place:)

Im sure when you started this website you wanted it to be about Recruiting, games, and hiding boners. Finally your dream has come true.

Reactions: cymac2408

cycub51

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2009
Somewhere Iowa
Only on CF can a thread gradually morph into a discussion about hiding boners and tips of penises. Everyday I'm still so proud of this place:)
My grandpa who has 12 kids looked around at a family wedding and saw the roughly 100 people that were descendants of his or married into the family and simply stayed “can you believe I started all this?”

That’s a phrase you and him can both be proud of.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I have no idea what you just said.
Waitband Tuck- The art of tucking your erection into the waistband of your boxers/athletic shorts to hide the appearance of the boner you are sporting.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Not sure how teen boys today can conceal the boner in her class when all they wear is Under Armour pants/shorts. Back in my day, the jeans could do a better job of hiding it.
They wear compression shorts for underwear.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.

Wish Rikki Laughlin would have been my teacher.
The kid felt uncomfortable? Maybe if the kid was 12, if she was wanting me to come over at 14 or more I would have taken any way to get there. No way someone misses you for those 5 minutes, and that would be 2-3 times at that age.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
It's crazy these things keep happening but then again I guess there are always going to be sick people in this world that don't think they'll get caught. Dunno why any teachers would think that teenage kids would be able to keep any inappropriate behavior a secret, they usually are the worst age group to trust they'd be able to use good judgement in first place and of all people a teacher should realize that too. I'm sure there are some rare instances someone has gotten away with it and was able to keep it a secret but the odds are probably really low

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
It's crazy these things keep happening but then again I guess there are always going to be sick people in this world that don't think they'll get caught. Dunno why any teachers would think that teenage kids would be able to keep any inappropriate behavior a secret, they usually are the worst age group to trust they'd be able to use good judgement in first place and of all people a teacher should realize that too. I'm sure there are some rare instances someone has gotten away with it and was able to keep it a secret but the odds are probably really low
You know it’s not the sex, because nearly any women can get it at any time, ask 3 random men and they will for sure get one yes out of that.

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames
The libido at that age is strong enough to override any and all warning signs that would normally govern our behavior. And yep - you KNOW that you're smart enough to not get caught.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The libido at that age is strong enough to override any and all warning signs that would normally govern our behavior. And yep - you KNOW that you're smart enough to not get caught.
I think he’s talking the teachers more than the students. A teenage boy can get a boner doing a difficult math problem.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

I was talking about the teacher should know that putting trust in a teenager not to tell anyone about an inappropriate relationship is risky business. Especially a teenage boy you know is going to be blabbing to all his friends that he hooked up with a female teacher. Plus using any apps like snapchat or sending texts is just going to create a paper trail of evidence once it's been discovered.

Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
The kid felt uncomfortable? Maybe if the kid was 12, if she was wanting me to come over at 14 or more I would have taken any way to get there. No way someone misses you for those 5 minutes, and that would be 2-3 times at that age.
6A0D40E9-07D0-442E-9478-935FF05E2428.jpeg

I would have burned rubber to get there. No pun intended.

Reactions: BCClone

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston

While I agree that you'd have to be stupid to trust a teen to keep this secret, I also wonder just how many times it has happened when it was NOT reported. I imagine there are quite a few instances where the teens were able to keep it from parents/administrators/law enforcement.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron