Another female teacher incident

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
It's crazy these things keep happening but then again I guess there are always going to be sick people in this world that don't think they'll get caught. Dunno why any teachers would think that teenage kids would be able to keep any inappropriate behavior a secret, they usually are the worst age group to trust they'd be able to use good judgement in first place and of all people a teacher should realize that too. I'm sure there are some rare instances someone has gotten away with it and was able to keep it a secret but the odds are probably really low
I think girls can keep secrets but yes, most boys are bad at it. That or they get the wink wink ok from the parents so it’s never reported unless she gets knocked up or there is a nasty breakup.

It wouldnt surprise me if the female teachers hooking up with teens were hooking up with older dudes when they were teens themselves and it was just never reported.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Wish Rikki Laughlin would have been my teacher.

Dang. I would've kept that secret. It would be difficult not to brag to your buddies though.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor

Wish Rikki Laughlin would have been my teacher.

Saw this today and knew it had to be on here...

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
While I agree that you'd have to be stupid to trust a teen to keep this secret, I also wonder just how many times it has happened when it was NOT reported. I imagine there are quite a few instances where the teens were able to keep it from parents/administrators/law enforcement.
It happens a lot more than anyone would suspect, it's the dirty secret of education, and no matter how many in-services they sit through, some people are going to fool around with the kids. Really true with the young teachers right out of school, and believe me I have seen Jr/Sr gals basically throwing themselves at new male teachers.
This has always been happening, the difference now is with social media, the police now have a paper trail to follow back to the teacher instead of the old it's her word vs his word. Lock them all up, their actions shine a horrible light on all teachers and education in general.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I am volunteering as tribute for conjugal visits

giphy.webp

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
I am volunteering as tribute for conjugal visits
Well she's got boys younger than her, guys her age covered. Might as well be older men as well. Soon going to know how to pleasure a woman if she doesn't know already.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Dang. I would've kept that secret. It would be difficult not to brag to your buddies though.

She is a hottie I would not report that at all, would I tell my buddies 16 yr old me yes. But damn way to ruin a good thing kid.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Seriously is anyone else sick of this Cydude16 dumbing every post? Why the admin on this site don’t do something about it is weird. He is trolling everyone and they seem to be ok with it
If they didn't want people to dumb posts they'd just take away the option.